hi all,

been reading many threads from here... got a bit of head spin... saw few projects but then the possession is very late... going for resale... but not getting good options and the price is almost similar to new projects..

prashant / kartik pai / investinwest / realacres and all other senior members nees ye help and suggestions..
in pune since last 6 years and saw ps and wakad rate at 3000, but as a fresher never tght that i will be settling in pune .. :( so didnt invest or buy anything at that time ...
but now the same rates have doubled and the area where i didnt even go for rent (stayed in aundh instead of PS/wakad) now looking t buy ... but thats the case

i am looking for 2.5 bhk or 2 bhk ... and budget is around 55-56...
saw olympia wakad liked the plan and all but possession is dec 2015 ... :(
any negatives about that project ???

also please help me with the current rates and good projects/RESALE around wakad/ps ..
Read more
89 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 5 star group seems okay to me. They have decent constro quality, nothing amazing though. I have heard about some seepages and wrong bath slopes.

Their existing project is royal imperio in PS. Just about okay. They are also building Spot 18 mall coming up in PS. royal orange county is a JV project. (But avoid royal orange county, it has pathetic approach road, plus flyover blocks your right turn. see its thread).

I like their floor plans though.
    CommentQuote
  • ok.. visited many today ... and yesterday ... ethos , vardhman hieghts , few resales and stuff ...
    liked ethos very much but prashant bhai no negotiation he said ... :( and vardhman heights kartik bhai no corner flat remaining ... yrs is g 501 .right ??? which one you suggest??
    olympia goes out of question - there is a big high tension tower beside the children play area .. heard it has health hazards ? any idea about it ???

few question --
    ethos - will it be impacted by the dumping zone ? possession will be on time i think,,,
    vardhman hegiht --- the area is a bit inside but is there a road to ps from there ? he said something is developing ... but not sure (
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kingkrunal
    ok.. visited many today ... and yesterday ... ethos , vardhman hieghts , few resales and stuff ...
    liked ethos very much but prashant bhai no negotiation he said ... :( and vardhman heights kartik bhai no corner flat remaining ... yrs is g 501 .right ??? which one you suggest??
    olympia goes out of question - there is a big high tension tower beside the children play area .. heard it has health hazards ? any idea about it ???

few question --
    ethos - will it be impacted by the dumping zone ? possession will be on time i think,,,
    vardhman hegiht --- the area is a bit inside but is there a road to ps from there ? he said something is developing ... but not sure (

I have booked in G 504 , its a corner flat & facing towards the other side . Well the road to PS - nothing is developing man , at least I do not think so to be honest.The road which connects from kunal garden till the vardhaman , the same joins at rahtani phata which in turn goes towards pimple saudagar .

Link: http://tinyurl.com/o9a6htt

Its approximately 2 kms from shivar garden in pimple saudagar. There is a road that is coming up on the side of entrance where PCMC has already destructed the illegal structures. But again when will they do it , its questionable. Although the approach is a bit small , but its still manageable nothing unlike some projects where you would need a 4WD to reach your home from a non motorable road .

Let me know which options are currently vacant , over that I can suggest if you are interested. Give me the numbers & I ll look at the floor plan once & see which comes good.

Cheers !
    Kartik G Pai
    CommentQuote
  • no corner flat above 1st floor... and G is completely full ... E wing ... 8 th floor many option ... 702 502 302
    f wing only 202, then 702 706 707 507 306 307 ...even i am looking at the other side which looks better rather than amenity facing ones as it faces phase 1 building
    also they are charging 2.5 development and 1 lac MSEB... mseb is a bit too much i think
    tomorrow morning again going as today went in a bit late in evening which was already dark
    CommentQuote
  • got super busy due to guests so not able to do anything over ... ethos, vardhman height are selected one..
    olympia as said rejected due to high tension wires and a big pole bang on the children play area ... i dont know how the hell the plan was passssed ???
    also visited few projects in ps and resale but none liked... visited few in wakad single builds but contro quality is bad
    the current place wherre i am staying on rent is in chaudhary park,, wakad sai shrushti
    is quoting 5500... phew rates of PS.. i walked out and then he came back with 5200 ...
    CommentQuote
    got super busy due to guests so not able to do anything over ... ethos, vardhman height are selected one..
    olympia as said rejected due to high tension wires and a big pole bang on the children play area ... i dont know how the hell the plan was passssed ???
    also visited few projects in ps and resale but none liked... visited few in wakad single builds but contro quality is bad
    the current place wherre i am staying on rent is in chaudhary park,, wakad sai shrushti
    is quoting 5500... phew rates of PS.. i walked out and then he came back with 5200 ...

Check out florencia wakad - last week there was one flat avbl on top floor as per builder . Its ready posession though .

Also in lineara just 1 flat - top floor avbl .

I wonder how exactly most of them come up with these numbers.

Tamara at rahtani is launching new phase at 5250 as per sales person & existing one's are retailing at 4800 .
    CommentQuote
  • florencia checked at early stage... he is quoting whooping 5800 ... while called up linera guy last week nothing available now ..
    will try to negotiate the current builder...he is qouting 5200 as last ./.. asking for 4700 .. :P
    bit ambitious ... but what the hell that s the rate in the surrounding building with rerady possession :
    CommentQuote
  • the society builder not coming down from 5200 so out of equation... saw siyona but on sidelines as 3 years waiting.
    saw olive by anandtara ... rate is again 59 for 2 bhk. any idea about this builder ?
    tommorrow will be going to alok developers surya nagari wakad... it is local builder ... any idea about this project ? its near dange chowl...

also some green spirits launced oppo aditya birla.... looks some new builder again ... the number is switched off since morn ..
    CommentQuote
  • Dange chowl... I guess you meant dange chowk.. its a chawl anyway.
    CommentQuote
  • yes its dange chowk... today also saw another project by aastha infra buildcon at wakad... its again in pre launch :( any review abt this builder ?
    CommentQuote
  • another project just after wakad hinjewadi bridge .. its by the name of bhama empire ..
    first visit he gave all the approval and plans the legal file along with the floor plan approval by pcmc
    but we didnt like and told that area is small for a 3 bhk..
    yesterday he called again and told that we have changed the layout and it is bigger ... increase in master bed from 10x11 to 11x13.6
    when asked that what abt the pcmc approval ??

he said "sir koi jarurat nai hai again approval k as we can make few internal changes in area but cannot make 3 bhk into 2 bhk which is a big change "

is it true ???
    also regarding EC he said that size should be more than 20k sq mt and not 20k sq ft ???

some one clarify karo yaaro /././
    CommentQuote
    another project just after wakad hinjewadi bridge .. its by the name of bhama empire ..
    first visit he gave all the approval and plans the legal file along with the floor plan approval by pcmc
    but we didnt like and told that area is small for a 3 bhk..
    yesterday he called again and told that we have changed the layout and it is bigger ... increase in master bed from 10x11 to 11x13.6
    when asked that what abt the pcmc approval ??

he said "sir koi jarurat nai hai again approval k as we can make few internal changes in area but cannot make 3 bhk into 2 bhk which is a big change "

is it true ???
    also regarding EC he said that size should be more than 20k sq mt and not 20k sq ft ???

some one clarify karo yaaro /././

for ec he is right area should be more than 200000 sqft
    and the biggest lie he said for booking is that he can change room sizes bigger
    he need revised plan for it, we can shift internal walls like between living or kitchen but we cant extend the room size as it reduces the side margin required for project. also increasing room size is possible after reducing from some other area in flat, or additional area he need approval.
    CommentQuote
  • 20k SQ METER and not sq feet thats what he is saying ... and yes he said some thing like that but the previous plan was already small so there is no way he can shift internal walls at all and make it big ... but just look how smart they think they are :P
    CommentQuote
  • wakad hinjewadi bridge

Originally Posted by kingkrunal
    20k SQ METER and not sq feet thats what he is saying ... and yes he said some thing like that but the previous plan was already small so there is no way he can shift internal walls at all and make it big ... but just look how smart they think they are :P

If you are looking for projects near wakad Hinjewadi bridge then there are 3 projetcs as soon as you come down from the bridge towards the right side.
    1) Almonds
    2) Laxmi Angan
    3) Casa Imperia

You can check them out, current rate quoted by them is 5200/-

And also the floor plan cannot be chaged in a day so easily so better stay away fromthat project, as stated above only a wall may be shifted that also most of the builders dont agree too.
    Prime Plus is ready to do that in PS as they ended by having toilet in the kitchen and many buyers avoided tht.
    CommentQuote
  • Any review of shriyans project in punawale?
    CommentQuote