hi all,

been reading many threads from here... got a bit of head spin... saw few projects but then the possession is very late... going for resale... but not getting good options and the price is almost similar to new projects..

prashant / kartik pai / investinwest / realacres and all other senior members nees ye help and suggestions..
in pune since last 6 years and saw ps and wakad rate at 3000, but as a fresher never tght that i will be settling in pune .. :( so didnt invest or buy anything at that time ...
but now the same rates have doubled and the area where i didnt even go for rent (stayed in aundh instead of PS/wakad) now looking t buy ... but thats the case

i am looking for 2.5 bhk or 2 bhk ... and budget is around 55-56...
saw olympia wakad liked the plan and all but possession is dec 2015 ... :(
any negatives about that project ???

also please help me with the current rates and good projects/RESALE around wakad/ps ..
Read more
89 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Anandmalgewa
    Any review of shriyans project in punawale?

Request you to please stop bombarding every thread with punawale project and wait for reply from the members in the relevant thread for the project or area.. It might take some time for reply to come so request to have patience...
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Hi ... I am also having similar kind of budget & i m looking fr a flat in same areas. Can you pls giveme the number of the broker. Also can you pls tell me any cons of buying a resale?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Explorer24
    Hey Hi ... I am also having similar kind of budget & i m looking fr a flat in same areas. Can you pls giveme the number of the broker. Also can you pls tell me any cons of buying a resale?

U can find resale prop on real estate websie . 99acres magicbricks and many more..broker creates hype and rates offered by broker r very untrue...in resale..woods by mahindra is best among any..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anandmalgewa
    Any review of shriyans project in punawale?

Punawale has long waiting for daily need infra dev...punawale is best for invt. For first home balewadi wakad kalewadi ravet shld be preferred
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prasant
    U can find resale prop on real estate websie . 99acres magicbricks and many more..broker creates hype and rates offered by broker r very untrue...in resale..woods by mahindra is best among any..

Dear Prasant Sir

Pls help. I have posted a thread. I want your views also.

I want a ready possession 2BHK flat. My budget is 50L.
    Earlier i was looking for new projects but as i see, i cant afford them. Many people told me resale will be a cheaper option. Pls help abot this concept ?
    My 2nd question is that is Pimple Saudagar right investment for staying with family purpose?
    Also are there any other areas nearby (from Pashan-Balewadi-Baner-Pimple Gurav etc) where i should also look.

Pls help seniors with your valuable suggestion & any other suggestions are also very much welcomed.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • If ur budget ia 50 lac..i would suggest to go for just launch project where u can extend ur budget upto 55lac.as u get 2 or more years waiting..untill u can rent 1bhk. Pimple saudagar is exp..u cant find anything under 50 lac. Same with pashan balewadi..best option would be to go for new project where u can extend budget to 55..and can buy in wakad or punawale..for resale under 50..ravet kiwale sector 29 could be best option. Resale flats r cheaper as u dont need to pay 10.5 percent taxes and other costs like infra
    CommentQuote
  • update to the search ... visited few over the weekend ..
    picadilly 2.5 bhk at 72 and 3 bhk at 73.1 but the construction is very bad looking at current state .. many cracks and stuff in all the walls.
    the work was not going on and the sales team told it is sunday an holiday for workers () since when ???
    Kumar is good builder and blah blah blah... i was in no mood to argue at that point of time .. :P

checked blue earth in wakad but a single building and 3 bhk only till 3rd floor total qoute again 70 lakhs ... (with no amenities)

elementa going out of budget ...

searching for 2.5 to 3 bhk as wifey is not ready for 2 bhk... i dont know why but arguing is of no use :D

looking at resale too but they are asking the current new building quotes for 5-8 years old building ... :bab (5):

the search is on ... budget for 2.5 bhk max till 65 ... uske uper to loan bhi pass nai hoga
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kingkrunal
    update to the search ... visited few over the weekend ..
    picadilly 2.5 bhk at 72 and 3 bhk at 73.1 but the construction is very bad looking at current state .. many cracks and stuff in all the walls.
    the work was not going on and the sales team told it is sunday an holiday for workers () since when ???
    Kumar is good builder and blah blah blah... i was in no mood to argue at that point of time .. :P

checked blue earth in wakad but a single building and 3 bhk only till 3rd floor total qoute again 70 lakhs ... (with no amenities)

searching for 2.5 to 3 bhk as wifey is not ready for 2 bhk... i dont know why but arguing is of no use :D

looking at resale too but they are asking the current new building quotes for 5-8 years old building ... :bab (5):

the search is on ... budget for 2.5 bhk max till 65 ... uske uper to loan bhi pass nai hoga

Hey my 2 cents even if its a joint loan..see to it that EMI doesn't cross 30-35% of your joint total income..Jitni lambi chadar ho utne pair(legs) failane chaiye
    Compromise on a 2bhk if owning house is on a priority to you..coz you won't get flat in a decent project below 65-70 for 2 bhk (including ST duty + registration) in Wakad/PS..
    If you are fixed on looking for a 2.5-3 bhk, go for a resale option..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vlokras1
    Hey my 2 cents even if its a joint loan..see to it that EMI doesn't cross 30-35% of your joint total income..Jitni lambi chadar ho utne pair(legs) failane chaiye
    Compromise on a 2bhk if owning house is on a priority to you..coz you won't get flat in a decent project below 65-70 for 2 bhk (including ST duty + registration) in Wakad/PS..
    If you are fixed on looking for a 2.5-3 bhk, go for a resale option..

thats what the problem is ... resale are quoting 75 plus i dont know why
    looking at few resales trying to search through across all possible options
    CommentQuote

65 mein 2.5bhk looks difficult to me.

kalpataru splendor is going approx 85L for 2.5 bhk, but his 2.5 is spacious enough.

PS mein GK had some 2.5 bhk in their project in malpani crest lane. I am not sure of his final price, but worth a look. rose icon and rose county have 2.5 bhk.

GK has been criticized often on these forums for various reasons. I found their quality okay, but never liked their floor plans. Just read about them, and take your decision.
    CommentQuote

krunal bhai still no decision? check almighty new launch,
    resale flat will lack present amenities and 4 to 5 yr old project get lot depreciated once they cross life span of 10 yrs. as compare to 1990s quality of construction, last 10 yrs quality of construction is not upto mark, so better consider new project or for resale go for mahindra woods,,amazing project and well maintained.
    CommentQuote
    krunal bhai still no decision? check almighty new launch,
    resale flat will lack present amenities and 4 to 5 yr old project get lot depreciated once they cross life span of 10 yrs. as compare to 1990s quality of construction, last 10 yrs quality of construction is not upto mark, so better consider new project or for resale go for mahindra woods,,amazing project and well maintained.

Mahindra woods would be the costliest resale in that area...along with park royale.
    I dont think there would be a 2.5 available either new construction or resale within your budget. Sorry for being upfront but you would be wasting your time if you continue visitng all the new/existing projects in this area with a hope of finding something in this range.
    Either shortlist lesser known builders or first try resale options on RE portal.
    If you are flexible on location, try projects in Rahatani, New Sanghvi or Pimple gaurav...good luck!
    CommentQuote
  • prashant bhai...cannot fight at home .. ethos was on verge of booking but wifey is looking for an extra room.. i dont knw ..
    NHN bhai... yes i am looking in those areas too in resales... yesterday contacted one in rahatani tejas residency 3 floor 10 years old and still quoting 75 lakhs.. with no lifts ... totally useless... :(
    will be searching more ....
    CommentQuote
  • Krunal ethos has 2.5 bhk on 1st flor under 65 lac..even i considered it but was nt in budget.
    CommentQuote
    Krunal ethos has 2.5 bhk on 1st flor under 65 lac..even i considered it but was nt in budget.

Yes prashant bhai checked that too... needed on a bit higher floor like 4 or more.. so optioned out... but it is still in consideration .. pls check pm
    CommentQuote