hi all,

been reading many threads from here... got a bit of head spin... saw few projects but then the possession is very late... going for resale... but not getting good options and the price is almost similar to new projects..

prashant / kartik pai / investinwest / realacres and all other senior members nees ye help and suggestions..
in pune since last 6 years and saw ps and wakad rate at 3000, but as a fresher never tght that i will be settling in pune .. :( so didnt invest or buy anything at that time ...
but now the same rates have doubled and the area where i didnt even go for rent (stayed in aundh instead of PS/wakad) now looking t buy ... but thats the case

i am looking for 2.5 bhk or 2 bhk ... and budget is around 55-56...
saw olympia wakad liked the plan and all but possession is dec 2015 ... :(
any negatives about that project ???

also please help me with the current rates and good projects/RESALE around wakad/ps ..
Read more
89 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi

Even I received the same email.But from mail it seems they do not have many flats left.

Also has anyone visited this project and any feedback on this.

From map it seems there is a connectivity issue but not sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kingkrunal
    group booking k liye group to form karo.. :) anyways I count almost 5 of us interested in the same configuration.. We can share the details here of any site visit and expected price and stuff like that.. pls post wht all site you guys visted and what is the budget going in?
    i saw an email from skyline at wakad for 3 bhk. they have monsoon offer going in to wave off stamp duty .. total cost 83 lakhs minus 4.5 stamp duty will be 78.5 lakhs ... we can try for group booking offer for 69-70 ... these prices are on email .. no negotiation nothing at present..
    Let me know if some one is interested

The prices on mail are probably the (base + infra) prices without floor rise and garden charges.
    They have almost 6L as infra charges , plus 50 Rs floor rise per floor plus 200 Rs garden facing charges!!

If a 3bhk goes below 75L total package cost, it might be a good deal. Try for it.

The price of 78.5 looks good but the carpet area is too low IMHO. See the floor plan.

only 1st floor 3bhk flat is available which is at podium level, in case you want to avoid floor rise. Still do enquire since the sales guy keeps coming up with more options over time :) due to "cancelled booking".

The approach road is blocked by some bungalow in the middle of the road. It may go away sooner or later , but can never say how sooner or later.
    CommentQuote
  • yes that is true .. floor rise and stuff.. i have not enquired or called there at all... it is near to where i am living currently so will visit in next few days ... but i dont think only 1 flat will be available i assume... as in the excel sheet for 2 bhk they have given specific flat number while for 3 bhk nothing is given

so did you call them and ask abt the same is it ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kingkrunal
    yes that is true .. floor rise and stuff.. i have not enquired or called there at all... it is near to where i am living currently so will visit in next few days ... but i dont think only 1 flat will be available i assume... as in the excel sheet for 2 bhk they have given specific flat number while for 3 bhk nothing is given

so did you call them and ask abt the same is it ?

When I had enquired, there were very few options in the middle floors. More than one 3bhk flats are available.
    Do check it out though, these skyline guys keep changing the availability list every month !
    It is a good option if the price is right.
    CommentQuote
  • beware and search for reviews of the sales guys here.. don't show too much interest in the flat you are interested in or the guy will tell you that it's on hold or already booked and they forgot to remove it from the list.
    Their 3bhks are not sold and if they are claiming so, check out registration details. These are very small 3bhks and someone who has cramped budget and wants 3bhk only will only think of buying them. So if you are thinking of investment, think again.
    Another sector who's buying 3bhk here are the guys who are looking for descent 2bhk but didnt find better options so decided to go for a 3bhk here and have a extra room for study + storage.
    Think from the perspective of how you'll arrange furniture in the home and then only take the decision. I found the floor plan dumbest for a 3bhk.. He could have made 2.5 bhk by removing one bath and adding that space to cramped rooms.
    CommentQuote
  • Checked Green Spirits today. Found it to be an ok-ok kind of project. No serious turnoffs.

Can someone update about the safety of the area typically during the night hours.

Oh yes, the deal offered was about 5100. Should be negotiable. I dont know what would be final value. But if someone has booked recently or knows what could be the ideal value for this area can help me out.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello all

Has the group bought a flat in wakad... as even i m lookibg for a 2bhk ranging at 65l

PS would also be a good option.. i hd visited dynasty..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I am also looking for 2 BHK of around 900-1000 Sq.Ft. My Budget is 58-60Lakh. I liked Ace Almighty but as per PCMC site it seems project status is rejected. You can use below PCMC site to check all project status you are looking. e.g.

http://203.129.224.135:8088/bpams/PCMCForms/SearchProposalsPCMC.aspx

For Ace Almighty:

Village Name: Wakad
    Search By : Survey No.
    Name/Number : 186/1

For Goel Ganga Project:

Village Name: Thatwade
    Search By : Survey No.
    Name/Number : 186/1
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone share the group details so that we can also join it??
    CommentQuote
  • 1st home

I am having 80 L budget and options I have seen so far

1. Kalptaru Harmony 87 L Dec16 Possession
    2. Park Ivory 82L
    3. Malpani Greens havn't seen it yet

Please let me know any good option in Wakad, Balewadi, Baner Locality
    Also, Seems Kalptaru is good option being 4-5 L costly, location is good and builder is quite well known,

What you think guys please suggest
    CommentQuote
  • The price which you are ready to pay certainly doesn't deserve Wakad. It will be much better to look either at PS or Baner road, which is much more livable than Wakad.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    The price which you are ready to pay certainly doesn't deserve Wakad. It will be much better to look either at PS or Baner road, which is much more livable than Wakad.

Do you think with the budget mentioned by members in the thread , they would be able to buy flat on Baner Road(I am assuming Baner Pashan Link Road ..pardon me of I am being wrong here ) in a resale ?
    CommentQuote
  • hi dear pls provide ur mail id have book flat in ethos
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    The price which you are ready to pay certainly doesn't deserve Wakad. It will be much better to look either at PS or Baner road, which is much more livable than Wakad.

^^ I find this advice highly questionable since you do now know the priorities of this buyer

One can get a house for 25L even in the vicinity of central Pune while even a 2.5Cr may fall short for some houses on Paud road or Wakad
    Swinging away from extremes, A budget of say 1 Cr will get you a very good apt in a very good society in a wakad or pimple Nilakh but will fetch you something significantly more downmarket in Aundh
    Someone who wants to stay near the city will choose the latter , someone who doesn't mind staying in a place where there are no commercial centers within walking distance (for the return of getting a better/bigger place to live) would prefer the latter
    CommentQuote