Suggestions 25 BHK for 56L in Wakad Pune

Last updated: May 13 2015
90 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Suggestions 25 BHK for 56L in Wakad Pune

Originally posted by baali123 View Post
    Can we all meet and plan to search together.

I find one more posting where people are looking for flat in wakad area
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...t=62524&page=7
    Ya that can be done if we will book in group of 2 or 3 then we are in better position of negotiation with broker.

Comment

Originally posted by kingkrunal View Post
      what is the budget you guys are looking for and how much bhk... ? for me 2.5 to 3 bhk for 65-70 ... seems unrealistic but lets see
      I am also looking for 2.5 to 3 bhk budget will be the same.

Comment

I am in for this.Same requirement and same budget
        amit_tel at rediff mail com

Comment

I am also looking for 2.5 bhk in wakad. Resale / near construction will suit me more.

Comment

Count me too for group booking within similar budget

Comment

group booking k liye group to form karo.. anyways I count almost 5 of us interested in the same configuration.. We can share the details here of any site visit and expected price and stuff like that.. pls post wht all site you guys visted and what is the budget going in?
              i saw an email from skyline at wakad for 3 bhk. they have monsoon offer going in to wave off stamp duty .. total cost 83 lakhs minus 4.5 stamp duty will be 78.5 lakhs ... we can try for group booking offer for 69-70 ... these prices are on email .. no negotiation nothing at present..
              Let me know if some one is interested

Comment

Hi

Even I received the same email.But from mail it seems they do not have many flats left.

Also has anyone visited this project and any feedback on this.

From map it seems there is a connectivity issue but not sure.

Comment

group booking k liye group to form karo.. anyways I count almost 5 of us interested in the same configuration.. We can share the details here of any site visit and expected price and stuff like that.. pls post wht all site you guys visted and what is the budget going in?
                  i saw an email from skyline at wakad for 3 bhk. they have monsoon offer going in to wave off stamp duty .. total cost 83 lakhs minus 4.5 stamp duty will be 78.5 lakhs ... we can try for group booking offer for 69-70 ... these prices are on email .. no negotiation nothing at present..
                  Let me know if some one is interested
                  The prices on mail are probably the (base + infra) prices without floor rise and garden charges.
                  They have almost 6L as infra charges , plus 50 Rs floor rise per floor plus 200 Rs garden facing charges!!

If a 3bhk goes below 75L total package cost, it might be a good deal. Try for it.

The price of 78.5 looks good but the carpet area is too low IMHO. See the floor plan.

only 1st floor 3bhk flat is available which is at podium level, in case you want to avoid floor rise. Still do enquire since the sales guy keeps coming up with more options over time due to "cancelled booking".

The approach road is blocked by some bungalow in the middle of the road. It may go away sooner or later , but can never say how sooner or later.

Comment

yes that is true .. floor rise and stuff.. i have not enquired or called there at all... it is near to where i am living currently so will visit in next few days ... but i dont think only 1 flat will be available i assume... as in the excel sheet for 2 bhk they have given specific flat number while for 3 bhk nothing is given

so did you call them and ask abt the same is it ?

Comment

yes that is true .. floor rise and stuff.. i have not enquired or called there at all... it is near to where i am living currently so will visit in next few days ... but i dont think only 1 flat will be available i assume... as in the excel sheet for 2 bhk they have given specific flat number while for 3 bhk nothing is given

so did you call them and ask abt the same is it ?
                      When I had enquired, there were very few options in the middle floors. More than one 3bhk flats are available.
                      Do check it out though, these skyline guys keep changing the availability list every month !
                      It is a good option if the price is right.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X