Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 BHK rental requirement in Pune with nearby schools, hospitals, amenities.

Collapse
X
Collapse

2 BHK rental requirement in Pune with nearby schools, hospitals, amenities.

Last updated: May 16 2014
9 | Posts
1193 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 BHK rental requirement in Pune with nearby schools, hospitals, amenities.

Hi,

I am looking for advice for a location that I should be considering for the below:

--- Office in Hinjewadi : Commute time limited to 30-45 mins
    --- School/ playshool < 5 kms
    --- Hospital < 5 kms
    --- 24 hrs water, electricity, security
    --- proximity to cafes, malls

I have read Kalyani Nagar and Koregaon may fit the bill. However, looking at the maps, commute looks on a higher side.

Rent - not a constraint!

Re : 2 BHK rental requirement in Pune with nearby schools, hospitals, amenities.

Model Colony
    SB Road
    Bhosale Nagar
    Baner
    Aundh
    Kothrud
    Pashan

Bot club road , Kalyani Nagar, KP are better but your commute will be close to an hour so didn"t consider them.

Comment

Re : 2 BHK rental requirement in Pune with nearby schools, hospitals, amenities.

you will get a really good deal at wakad/ hinjewadi .. only thing you miss there is a multiplex/ mall. Since budget is not a constraint, you'll easily get a 3 bhk on rent (same rent as 1 bhk in kalyani'r or KP).. keep in mind, from perspective of a home-owner, it is really difficult to rent out 3 bhks with most wakad societies opposing bachelors (since you are looking for a school nearby, i assumed you to be family person)

Comment

Originally posted by kingmanish View Post
        Model Colony
        SB Road
        Bhosale Nagar
        Baner
        Aundh
        Kothrud
        Pashan

Bot club road , Kalyani Nagar, KP are better but your commute will be close to an hour so didn"t consider them.
        You've summarized absolutely perfectly

Comment

Agree with Manish. KP and Kalyani Nagar are too far for you. Consider the suggested areas by Manish.

Comment

Many Thanks!

I have called up a few brokers that my organization provided - More or less everyone seems to be recommending Pimple Saudagar ... none of the replies mentioned this place. I know brokers have an interest ...

To add : I have a child who will be going to playschool this year and I am looking for a 2 BHK as small family. Primary concerns would be a very good locality and proximity to play/ school.

1. How does Pimple Saudagar stack up against the suggestions ?

2. Kindly suggest a few good schools around these areas so I can make informed choice. I have been all over Google Maps

Thanks.

Comment

Commute time from Aundh is approx 40 mins to 1 hour (depending on phase) because of the traffic jam at hinjewadi. I believe Pimple saudagar would face the same problem. The bottleneck is at Hinjewadi itself, not at PS or aundh.

Prefer Aundh if you can. Otherwise I think PS is good enough. Shift there for some time. If you do not like it, then shift to Aundh.

Someone said Akshara at Wakad is a good school.

Comment

Hi, I have reaced Pune now, and have spent the last weekend looking at a few societies. I think I may go for Aundh or Pimple (Nilakh or Saudagar)

I havent come across good societies in Aundh, maybe I picked up wrong broker.

Can please suggest a few good societies which has newer construction and amenities like gym, pool, apart feom basic amenities.

Also, please PM me a few broker names.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Mate, would suggest tap balewadi area as well........ if you have not zeroed down on any of the property.
                  You will find some good societies in this area .... but check for water scarcity ~ Cheers

Originally posted by anonsm View Post
                  Hi, I have reaced Pune now, and have spent the last weekend looking at a few societies. I think I may go for Aundh or Pimple (Nilakh or Saudagar)

I havent come across good societies in Aundh, maybe I picked up wrong broker.

Can please suggest a few good societies which has newer construction and amenities like gym, pool, apart feom basic amenities.

Also, please PM me a few broker names.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Hi, thanks for the suggestion.
                    I am looking for specific names of societies ; Intend to spend the coming weekend to zero in.

Comment

Tags: 2BHK Pune Rent
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X