8 | Posts
2088 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jarvari / Rosewood -Pimple Saudagar - G.K. Builders / Fortune

JARVARI or ROSEWOOD

Hi All,

Last week I visited Jarvari and Rosewood which are in close proximity and being developed by the same builder G. K in pimple saudagar.

Rosewood has access road issues which seems to be now sorting out with the new access road being constructed,however worried on the safety apsect of people using it now, since there wouldn't be much commutation on that lane, until and unless other society prefer using the newly constructed access way and also they find it secure during late evening hours to use the same.

Both the project have nearly the same possesion date of Aug 2014 and psf rate would also be nearly same.

What are the key aspects one should now look for as to help in arriving to a decision on which is better among the two projects.

Please help me list and analyse this from the potential buyer view.

Any update on the access road construction to Jarvari society, any timeline as to when will it be constructed or can we take the words of sales person of it to be constructed in anytime in near future?

Many thanks for your response to this thread.
    Last edited March 26 2014, 03:30 PM.

Re : Jarvari / Rosewood -Pimple Saudagar - G.K. Builders / Fortune

pls check all clearance before going to GK.. very fraud ppl... always changing company name as well as MD of company... GK builder, GK Realtor, GK associates, GK construction, GK groups...... BE CAREFUL to buy any flat from GK.... every project having some issue... like Rolyal Radhiki ... NO EC.. even Jarvari also not cleared all paper.

Comment

both have worst ever floor plans.. 10x10 and 10x12 rooms.. too compact.

Comment

Originally posted by investwest View Post
        both have worst ever floor plans.. 10x10 and 10x12 rooms.. too compact.
        Tell them to the DINK couples of pimple saudagar... I went there to check the sample flat which was as usual cramped but couple were in love with the spaciousness it had to offer... Phew !!

Comment

Even me and a friend of mine had similar experience. A newly wed couple was discussing that the bed is better than their some friends house.. then we actually counted the length and width of the bed and it was 5 feet 2 inch BY 5 feet 7 inch.
          I always suggest people that think from the perspective of how you'll arrange furniture in shown place and then you get your answer. I don't say that 15X15 or 10X15 will always be better but sometimes you'll find 11x13 more usable or 10X14 more usable than 12X12..
          Then there's another type of crowd who quote that they want to go back to dehli/nooida and this is their "1st investment as end use" and they want to do it asap as prices are going high and in PS 10X10 and 10X12 are the standards..

Comment

There's another GK project which offers 8X11 common bed and as per sales person it was purposefully chosen floor plan. It offers you same area with better furniture arrangement than GKs usual 10X10.. we were speechless after seeing 8X11, 10X11 dimensions of beds and 10.6X15 hall cum dining..

Comment

in case of GK measure each room by yourself and see if room sizes are same as they are saying

Comment

Originally posted by INJAXN View Post
                in case of GK measure each room by yourself and see if room sizes are same as they are saying
                Even better way is to ask sales person to show how to open the wardrobe in 10*10 bedroom without climbing on the bed :P

Comment

poor projects for poor people

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X