Property research website

Last updated: February 13 2010
28 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Property research website

crap.. I thought its a rule or something..LOL

If you get a good deal, we shud always buy and a 2BHK within 30L in balewadi seems good to me

Comment

Is this deal still valid? Looks tempting..

Comment

you should try your luck

Comment

Originally posted by puser View Post
          Go to r2i forum; where NRIs discuss about investment in Pune...
          Man, I go by the same name here & many nris give opinions without looking in details. Some even transfer money online. My experience here was very funny & it was only when one friend on r2i invited me here that I left r2i!! Not very active their now though I joined r2i before IREF.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
            Man, I go by the same name here & many nris give opinions without looking in details. Some even transfer money online. My experience here was very funny & it was only when one friend on r2i invited me here that I left r2i!! Not very active their now though I joined r2i before IREF.
            LOL... All the r2i members actually joined here, some with the same name and others with different...old members should protest against this sudden migration, right...
            over all, this forum is dominated by non IT guys and i read lot of noise against IT guys...in this fight, builders are safely making their killing day by day

Comment

I joined R2I club forums as well but could not find the information I was looking for.

Is there any way to get a list of new properties in Baner/Wakad online?

Comment

check www.puneproperties.com

Comment

Originally posted by monds View Post
                  LOL... All the r2i members actually joined here, some with the same name and others with different...old members should protest against this sudden migration, right...
                  over all, this forum is dominated by non IT guys and i read lot of noise against IT guys...in this fight, builders are safely making their killing day by day
                  Is that mean bench numbers r decreasing and IT wala busy in work...)

But if u observe only few persons r bashing against IT...since last 2 years they bashed builders and PBAP in same way...I think that doesn't helped much so it's IT wala's number now...Let's see who is the next...

Meanwhile I cannot see any impact on RE beside all this bashing...that's a real Pity

Comment

Originally posted by w_sanjay View Post
                    This website is for the builders by the builders Hence not worth referring.
                    It starts with builder Ads and has highly inflated RE prices.
                    Last edited February 11 2010, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                      It's good you returned to India from that forum to IREF.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X