Last updated: January 15 2017
49 | Posts
11681 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sukhwani Panorama, Sukhwani Constructions, Sus Gaon, Pune

Hello,

Sukhwani launched sukhwanipanaroma property scheme in Sus road, Rate is 4650 psf. Is Sukhwni is good builder and construction quality and on time given flat possession?

Please help me I am going to book 2 BHK flat.

Thanks

Re : Sukhwani Panorama, Sukhwani Constructions, Sus Gaon, Pune

Originally posted by harishshir View Post
    Hello,

Sukhwani launched sukhwanipanaroma property scheme in Sus road, Rate is 4650 psf. Is Sukhwni is good builder and construction quality and on time given flat possession?

Please help me I am going to book 2 BHK flat.

Thanks

That grey line on the image is imaginary - do not keep much hopes on that . Hinjewadi Phase 3 more than 11 kms from this point , I wonder how they are quoting 6 kms .. More over check if this particular part comes under PMC , which I highly doubt it will. I have already had a narrow escape with one of the builders at sus gaon , if its a pre launch then stay put - DO NOT GO FOR IT unless it has all approvals in place . Sukhwani is known for delays in possession & construction quality - read a few threads on this forum .

Though 4650 is super attractive price given the prices in the vicinity , please note that the time taken for this area in develop in terms of pashan or baner is something that is totally un predictable. Also with that particular pricing you can easily buy a good 2 BHK in developed area like rahtani or interiors of wakad than going for this particular project ..

What is quoted in the website with a little bit of smileys for some humor,

"A 45m road takes you from Mumbai-Pune Expressway to your home at Sukhwani Panorama, while a 24m DP Road , ensures smooth connectivity to Pirangut and other upcoming areas Add to this, easiest accessibility with the much sought after Phase 3 of Hinjewadi. And yes, every other necessity that you need like banks, malls etc., are either here or are coming up right next to your address at Sus!"
    Anything said before the word "but" hardly matters.

Comment

Sukhwani Panorama, Sus Gaon by Sukhwani Lifespaces

Sukhwani is not provided any documentation. They told me that they will give us after 15 days. I know there is risk. It is impossible to trust any builder. I came to know Sukhwani's construction is not good and delayed possession. I saw 43 private drive, looks good to me.

thanks

Comment

Do not pay any amount until the approvals are in place . I had almost booked a 2 BHK with one of the builders in sus area who had promised approvals in a month , it took him almost a year just to get the approval & start excavation finally .

So just be double sure with the approvals part.

Cheers !
        Kartik G Pai

Comment

the area is not in PMC and moreover.. the amenity and clubhouse overlooks the building adjoining the land.. the buyers of near by building can watch you swimming and sun bathing :P

Comment

I came to know Sukhwani's construction is not good and delayed possession. I saw 43 private drive, looks good to me.

thanks
            43 Privet drive is not just of Sukhwani but a project of atleast 3 different builders. You need to see pure Sukhwani projects to get clear idea.

kartikpai,

Seems builder took aerial distance to calculate various distances from this project. Helicopter on demand may be an amenity. The project is not in PMC/PCMC either, so doubt about infra.

Man, the builders use sweet talk (wani) & gets buyers' money & hence find sukh (So the name Sukhwani) while buyers who buy based on DP/PROPOSED will later run around for timely completion of the project & will be called Bakrani.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
              43 Privet drive is not just of Sukhwani but a project of atleast 3 different builders. You need to see pure Sukhwani projects to get clear idea.

kartikpai,

Seems builder took aerial distance to calculate various distances from this project. Helicopter on demand may be an amenity. The project is not in PMC/PCMC either, so doubt about infra.

Man, the builders use sweet talk (wani) & gets buyers' money & hence find sukh (So the name Sukhwani) while buyers who buy based on DP/PROPOSED will later run around for timely completion of the project & will be called Bakrani.
              Helicopters on demand.. You are giving some man ideas to builders man , I am pretty sure there are stalkers over here who may pick up a tag line or two from the posts here. BTW for pun part - did anyone check the Aam Aadmi Pune ka project hoarding on hinjewadi road , I was wondering whether political parties have already started open investment in Pune's RE looking at its growth rate

Comment

Thanks for proving lot of information. But I already given intial cheque not yet in cash. Here I am looking for investment, after 3 to 4 year I am planning to re-sale flat.

Thanks
                Harish

Comment

Thanks for proving lot of information. But I already given intial cheque not yet in cash. Here I am looking for investment, after 3 to 4 year I am planning to re-sale flat.

Thanks
                  Harish
                  Awesome! ATB...now you check book belongs to the builder and you can officially start earning for sukwani family without expecting anything on the ground as a return.

Just for the record..there are many sukhwani project (couple of these by sukhwani alone and few in JV) which have got terrible reputation and flats are still available even after 9-12 months of project completion...these are in PS & wakad (read dynasty..palm breeze ..and another one i forgot). Anyway..sukhwani stands for below average quality, long delays and surprises...you can not be sure of the end product you will get. Now, i am not sure if this is the same sukhwani!

Anyways..ATB..do keep us posted on the progress!

Comment

I have not understand whether I should continue with Sukhani( Pashan, Sus project) or come out. I have still some time left to come out from project. I am looking investment point of view... I can used money for retirement.

I have done anlaysis and find out investing in PPF and recuring deposit (RD) also best way to invest money

I am considering that current 2 BHK cost me = 50,00,000 lacs

After 5 year Flat cost will be Rs 75,00,000 , Is that true value in future ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X