Project Feedback: Tirupati Vasantam, Tirupati Group, Siddharth Nagar, Pune

Last updated: December 13 2015
14 | Posts
2771 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Feedback: Tirupati Vasantam, Tirupati Group, Siddharth Nagar, Pune

I am very close to booking a 2 bhk in Tirupati Vasantam in Dhanori area and wanted to know if anyone is aware of any issues with the project.

Have anyone booked a flat in this project? I would really appreciate your thoughts on the project.

I have searched through forum and couldn't find anyone.

Thanks

Re : Project Feedback: Tirupati Vasantam, Tirupati Group, Siddharth Nagar, Pune

what is the price per sq ft the builder is quoting? what is the complete package??m

Comment

Is there really no one in this forum who booked a flat in Tirupati vasantam?

There is a bus stand coming up close to it. Do you guys consider it a positive or negative?

Thanks

Comment

Hi architect
        i am also zeroed on 2BHK flat in Tirupati vasantam.
        But i am little bit confused about the builder and project as i haven't seen much user content on internet.
        I have seen ur other thread and seems that you have finalize the flat in kashiganga.

have you verified all the documents and NOCs about the projects?
        Last edited July 5 2014, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Me too planning to book 2bhk. Rate quoted is 4800 and 100 extra for amenities facing.and 50-100 floor rise. .how is the deal.
          Thanks

Comment

estatejyada- How Much they are negotiating in price? Which size you are looking for?
            I visited the site recently, construction quality is good.

Comment

Originally posted by searchOn View Post
              estatejyada- How Much they are negotiating in price? Which size you are looking for?
              I visited the site recently, construction quality is good.
              Out of curiosity, how did you concluded that construction quality is good ? By just looking at it or you have construction background ?

Comment

Searchon, I am looking for size around 1k..200 may be negotiable..

Comment

I don't have any construction background. I have seen their old and new construction both(Tirupati Campus/ Vasantam). Both have decent construction quality. My friend who live in Tirupati Campus also told me the same.
                  They are using emulsion paints for rooms. Doors seems to be of decent wood. Fittings are of Jaquar. Main thing this property in on the main road and surrounded by many other developed socities.

Comment

Good Day,
                    I like Tirupati kashiganga and going to book 2bhk 890 sqft. Can anyone tell me how much should I negotiate with them?
                    Currently they offering:
                    890 sqft - 4800Rs p/sqft
                    100Rs floor rise
                    50Rs aminities facing
                    Total its going around 5350000.
                    Are they negotiate till 50L?

Please advise me.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X