Could we please compile a list of real estate agents for resale and ready possession flats in Pune. We may get a good deal instead of buying under construction flats from builders.

Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Friend, Be carefull while dealing with these brokers.I have thought same like you.when I asked a broker to show me such flat,he had shown me flat with the help of other broker.While showing , both broker were there with owner.When I asked price initially at that time.Owner told me 21 lakh complete and other charges that time it was 5 PM of the day. Next day at 11 AM, I contacted to same broker to whome I approched he told me he may negotiate from some amount So he called to other broker, he told now the price is 22Lakh and all other as it is.My broker told me his thought.Anyway,I told my broker to arragne a meeting with owner in the presence of you and that broker.Then at same day, at 6PM, he told broker is saying that now cost would be 24 lakh ,come to my office hand over some token amount. . NOW DEAR BUYER what you can think.please share you thought and views on it. Both brokers were saying registered with PBAP and doing business since 5-8 years. THIS IS TRUE CASE.