Sort by :
Filter by :
I wonder why no one is commenting, because you have asked only Jitu sir to throw some light?CommentQuote0Flag
- Man the biggest fraud builders committ openly is buy charging you according to salable area while in the agreement it is built-up area. Parking is sold, worst even the open car park is sold & stupid thing is people buy open car parks:(:D. If the 'bandar' is ready to dance, what can the 'madari' do?:D
Even bigger fraud:- Not giving you the possession at all!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Not to forget builders charging terraces 100% which is quite a common sin being committed by them nowadaysCommentQuote0Flag
- Point here is how the completion certificate is given for such buildings which dont conform to plans and violate FSI rules so blatantly??CommentQuote0Flag
By offering Chai-pani man:D.CommentQuote0Flag
- Fraud by Builders is one of the strong points that stops me from buying RE. I just cannot trust them with so much of my money and my borrowed money.
- TDR is another way of builders to dupe the buyers
Another such concern is TDR.
Builder buys TDR from a TDR holder who has been awarded TDR due to land taken by Municipal corpn. because of road widening or similar other reasons. They use that TDR (again with much enhanced FSI usage by fraudalent means as stated earlier) in a housing project and dupe the buyers.
There are housing projects with double or more construction on land - say if land is 1 lac sq. ft then construction is 2 lac plus.
Stupid buyers buy flats that are made in cramped manner.CommentQuote0Flag
- Pune/Mumbai builders don’t give the sale deed while in the NCR at the time of possession you will get it. Builders keep it own for further construction in the area.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by deepak.patilI wonder why no one is commenting, because you have asked only Jitu sir to throw some light?
Because Jitu has so many lights ... Solar, Electrical, Gobar, Battery
at his SamrajyaCommentQuote0Flag
If we compare the floor plans in the brouchers and agreeements with the sacntioned plan by the Town Planning authorities, it can be seen that in the plan submitted to statutory authorities, builders show balconeis of 3 ft width in each room and reduce the carpet area so as to add more buildable space against permissibile FSI. They obtain the sanction on such plan.
Regrets to respond late as I wanted to confirm this with architects. As per the architects 15% area is permissible to be shown as balconies anywhere within the building. Its a normal practice and there is nothing wrong in it. One more point is PMC charges premium for these balconies. I had got this much information only, hope that will resolve your query.Originally Posted by enduserBecause Jitu has so many lights ... Solar, Electrical, Gobar, Battery
at his Samrajya
I wish I could extensively use these renewable energy resources within my project towards making better living.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Jitu_SirDear utopian,
Regrets to respond late as I wanted to confirm this with architects. As per the architects 15% area is permissible to be shown as balconies anywhere within the building. Its a normal practice and there is nothing wrong in it. One more point is PMC charges premium for these balconies. I had got this much information only, hope that will resolve your query.
With balconies considered as full FSI (100% chargeable) from now on will the builders still be eligible for additional balconies with premium as well?CommentQuote0Flag
- Why Jitu sir is banned??CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by deepak.patilWhy Jitu sir is banned??
Not sure .. but on a lighter note..I think Jitu sir - do not wish to answer these questions now..which are no longer easy for him to answer :p and the best way to do that is get yourself banned !!
Better way of avoiding..don't you think !!CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes he is Banned Man (like HeMan, SpiderMan) :D :pCommentQuote0Flag
- What I wonder is what must be his reply to the mod to get the ban lifted everytime? Maybe he is used to it (giving different replies everytime) being a builder:D.CommentQuote0Flag