8 | Posts
1044 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent help Needed - Buying a 2 BHK in Pimpale Saudagar

Hello All,

Request your help for below -

1) Is Siddhivinayak Ginger a good society to stay in Pimpale Saudagar?
    2) Army road, which currently connects it with Aundh, will remain open always?
    3) Most important, what should be the price of a 2 bhk ? What are current on going rates of new projects in this area.

Awaiting for replies..Thanks!

Re : Urgent help Needed - Buying a 2 BHK in Pimpale Saudagar

i dint like that project. The connectivity road belongs to army. they had stopped the vehicular traffic in the past....

Comment

thanks for your comment Suhasn. Any inputs on current price trend?

Comment

2) Army road, which currently connects it with Aundh, will remain open always?
        Timings for accessing gate is from 5:00 am to 9:00 pm ..it remains closed from 9:00 pm to 5:00 am IST

Comment

its temporary that the gate is open for the above said things. previously they had all together closed the gate. That piece of land belongs to the army and they did plan previously to close down the gate permanently.

Comment

Avoid projects that rely on army roads. In Pune, its decisions are VERY random, and you won't have any say if on one fine day they stop you using their streets.

Comment

Thanks everybody for replies. Yes, while staying at Sangavi few years back, I have also observed random closure of Army gets.

Local residents are talking about another approach road being constructed, from society to shivar gardern, and also connectivity from Kunal Icon. Can anybody in know of things enlighten me?

Comment

Originally posted by buyer2013 View Post
                Thanks everybody for replies. Yes, while staying at Sangavi few years back, I have also observed random closure of Army gets.

Local residents are talking about another approach road being constructed, from society to shivar gardern, and also connectivity from Kunal Icon. Can anybody in know of things enlighten me?
                The army road connecting to Rakshak chawk totally belongs to army and is under litigation. Pay attention to the notice board that was put up near the entry gate (from the tabela side). That road was slated to be closed for general public but i think court has put stay order on that (not really sure of the current state - better ask some local lawyer as agent will never tell you the true picture).

This was one of the major concerns that i did not pursue a flat in that area (celaneo etc)..if the road gets closed, suddenly rakshak chawk is 2-3 kms /15-20 mins away.

Now,i dont know why you liked Ginger but i have heard few stories about alternative roads:
                1. DP road behind kunal Icon/S3 under construction. This opens next to More on shivar garden chawk. This is true but no date on completion.
                2. Underpass to replace army army road and connect PS to rakshak chawk - not sure of the authenticity - may be under city plan

Comment

Roads which go through Army area may get closed on security concerns.
                  Security cncerns are very valid.
                  Problem is our administration is not proactive enough to build alternate roads.They simply expect Arnmy to compromise on security.
                  Road from Lohegaon to Viman Nagar,yerwada is AF road and over time may get closed.
                  Some sort of litigation is going on on the issue.Again AF needs to keep security in mind.From civil road you can easily see the civil airport and landing take off etc.
                  509 chowk to Dhanori road is heard off fro last few years but on ground nothing.
                  PMC needs to be far more proactive and build alternate roads,by passes and allow smooth flow of traffic.
                  While buying in any project which has accesthrough military controlled roads may lead to problems.Suddenly you may find the road chowk is 5 KM away through kutcha road.
                  Do not believe salemen when they talk of permanent access via Army roads.
                  Even in Mundwa area the distances have increased and railway crossing makes life miserable ever since some roads have been closed for public traffic.
                  Last edited April 7 2014, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X