I am interested in investing in NA Plots in and around Pune. Can you suggest any?

I was actually skeptical about investing in a plot vs flat.
But looking at the flat rates that are getting increased exponentially , I have decided to stick to NA plots.

Example :
I was thinking about investing in Amanora Township. Neo Towers. The rate they told me during the first week of November 2013 was 5500/sq.ft. I was looking at the other properties too and went back to Amanora in December 2013. They told me the price is 5700/sq.ft. I did not book thinking the rate increase does not seem justifiable. One of my friends went to Amanora last week and enquired about Neo. The price they told is 6000/sq.ft.

So my question is :

Why the prices are getting increased ? Have the construction cost increased ? Water, Cement, labor cost, etc. everything is same in past 4 months. Then why is the sudden rate increase?

Are these people/builders still able to find buyers? Have the buyers become so desperate? Isn't this just a bubble? Is there such a HUGE demand and less supply?

Anyways, after looking at all these, I think 10 times before investing my all white money. So I concluded that it might not be a good idea to invest in a flat at all and decided to invest in Land.

So members, please suggest me any good NA plot options where I can invest.
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If one had booked at 5500, the post would have been 'why the prices are only at 6000?!' Look at the KUL thread where less appreciation is a matter of concern. It's just a matter of which side of the coin you are holding.
    CommentQuote