Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pharande Pune Ville, Pharande Spaces, Punawale, Pune

Collapse
X
Collapse

Pharande Pune Ville, Pharande Spaces, Punawale, Pune

Last updated: October 21 2020
62 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #21

    #21

    Re : Pharande Pune Ville, Pharande Spaces, Punawale, Pune

    Originally posted by puneville View Post
    My dear friends,
    looking towards the contents of Environmental Protection Act,1986, a land can not be acquired for the Garbage depot, where there are residential complexes, schools and hospitals. In Punawale work is going over lots of residential projects e.g - My Home, DSK, Surya Skies, Shri Bhagwati Rudraksha, Swaraaj Pride and many more.
    If this is the case, why does Garbage depot still exisits in Urali Kanchan ?? In Punawale, most projects are on paper, but in Urali kanchan, people are staying there. And don't worry, this NCP is not going to last long so many of the PROPOSED bets can be down.

    Btw, assuming what you said is true, can you then take payment in 2 parts. 50% of agreement value earlier & balance only when what all you said is true. If GD comes into place & PROPOSED stuff doesn't come up, then balance 50% is waived off. Inshort, it will be PROPOSED PAYMENT !
    If you are happy, you are successful.

    Comment

    • #22

      #22

      Re : Pharande Pune Ville, Pharande Spaces, Punawale, Pune

      Originally posted by lifesaver View Post
      i dont think 600-700 mts air to air distance is called a fair distance when we are talking about garbage depot if it ever comes into reality !! it would be really unhealthy even if you call AEDAS or make it a resort !!
      In other thread, I had already posted how buyers from hadapsar are shifting out from their house due to garbage issue. People have fallen sick & their flats are not getting sold.
      Even today you can get a flat around SP infocity at way below market rates due to GD.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

      Comment

      • #23

        #23

        Re : Pharande Pune Ville, Pharande Spaces, Punawale, Pune

        Even if GD is far enough the underground water will be polluted. In future if water crisis increases borewell supply will be needed. Think 1000 times before taking any decision. Do not get carried away for saving few bucks. Saving few bucks will cost wasting many more in future.

        Comment

        • #24

          #24

          Re : Pharande Pune Ville, Pharande Spaces, Punawale, Pune

          Originally posted by puneville View Post
          Guys your concerned is valid, but a smart individual who can foretell the future and consequently makes a decision at right time.

          You need not to get worried, though undoubtedly garbage depot is proposed in Punawale, but there is a fair distance between Puneville Project and proposed depot. Also, it has not gotten any approval yet from CIVIC bodies. There are too many other projects are being developed in this area, so you may assume, it will get shifted somewhere else.
          It is not pending with CIVIC bodies but pending with State Govt. The CIVIC bodies / Collector can not approve more than 1 hectare land. Why it will be shifted anywhere else?...due to your project is coming there. Do you have any proof?
          Last edited March 10 2015, 04:16 PM.

          Comment

          • #25

            #25

            Re : Pharande Pune Ville, Pharande Spaces, Punawale, Pune

            Originally posted by pagal View Post
            Why it will be shifted anywhere else?...due to your project is coming there. Do you have any proof?
            he has already mentioned

            We all know that GD will be there in spite of whatever builder wants (us) to "assume".

            The imp thing is what builder is doing if he does not want a GD to come there.
            Maybe answer is builder cant do anything coz it is govt/PMC/PCMC planning n all.
            Last edited March 10 2015, 04:18 PM.

            Comment

            • #26

              #26

              Re : Pharande Pune Ville, Pharande Spaces, Punawale, Pune

              Originally posted by puneville View Post
              Guys your concerned is valid, but a smart individual who can foretell the future and consequently makes a decision at right time.

              You need not to get worried, though undoubtedly garbage depot is proposed in Punawale, but there is a fair distance between Puneville Project and proposed depot. Also, it has not gotten any approval yet from CIVIC bodies. There are too many other projects are being developed in this area, so you may assume, it will get shifted somewhere else.
              If assumption would have played it's part.. pune would have turned into paris !! but alas a smart individual who can foretell the future is als very practical !!

              look at the PDF attached and go to page 118 and let us know where exactly this assumption would tell our concience that it will get shifted elsewhere.. please reply only if you have solid proof to back your assumption !!
              Attached Files

              Comment

              • #27

                #27

                Re : Pharande Pune Ville, Pharande Spaces, Punawale, Pune

                PMC

                Comment

                • #28

                  #28

                  Re : Pharande Pune Ville, Pharande Spaces, Punawale, Pune

                  Originally posted by lifesaver View Post
                  If assumption would have played it's part.. pune would have turned into paris !! but alas a smart individual who can foretell the future is als very practical !!

                  look at the PDF attached and go to page 118 and let us know where exactly this assumption would tell our concience that it will get shifted elsewhere.. please reply only if you have solid proof to back your assumption !!
                  Mr. puneville farar ho gaya ye dekh ke ki he cannot fool people here
                  Worst sales team I ever saw.. friends experience - horrible answers like we want to do like this and we'll do like it, we are not here for charity, we can hike prices anytime, free me to nahi na denge, everyone works for profit here.. a third class sales guy was showing the attitude that might have came from builder..

                  Comment

                  • #29

                    #29

                    Re : Pharande Pune Ville, Pharande Spaces, Punawale, Pune

                    avoid puneville

                    Avoid them...those are greedy people looking for mmoney.. hopeless sales team with full of ego...once all units sold out, they will run away and buyers will cry....

                    Comment

                    • #30

                      #30

                      Re : Pharande Pune Ville, Pharande Spaces, Punawale, Pune

                      If you ask me , i will never buy something on the other side of he highway . I think home is something that you dont change often and need to be very very selective in making such decision . Also with a high possibility of Garbage Depot, Its a Big NO for me as i would not e comfortable taking such chances.
                      My uncle owns a home on Spice college road , the said area is flooded with Residential but still we have a Garbage depot operational there.
                      I will better be away by 3-4 kms. radius of any such proposal.
                      Cannot take a chance on Bureaucrats and politicians

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X