Silveroak Shriyans Silveroak Buildcon Punawale Pune

Last updated: April 17 2017
89 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Silveroak Shriyans Silveroak Buildcon Punawale Pune

Originally posted by Anandmalgewa View Post
    Prashant - 4 flats are having a lift ...so i dont think long walking is an issue...unless only one lift is working...

what do u think about the location...it looks to be somewhat inside than other projects in that area...
    yes location wise its to inside
    lifts are used alternate one in day one at night,,in most society.

anand most imp is budget, if your budget is 55 plus, then i would suggest u to book in wakad, if your budget is 45 to 55 then punawale is better option, we have to compromise on either or, highway touch i best suited for commercials, for resi purpose its not comfortable, as we always notice extension of road and all so it may create problem in future, so anything within 1km from Mumbai Bangalore highway should not be issue unless there are existing building surrounding the project, as most of u have cars or bike, we hardly need autos, and if we need auto,,next to our building then we have to pay 50 lac more to buy home in developed locality. But for first home i suggest wakad, as u can notice some good commercial and mall work are under way around bhumkar chowk and opposite to Indira institute.

if u decide with flat in shriyans then i think the pink colored flats in floor plan are nice,,and good as per vastu. lots of open ducts between flats is also nice for ventilation and privacy.

Comment

Originally posted by shrikant2212 View Post
      Few cents from my side.

Out of curiosity, just had a look at the floor plans at the website : - Shriyans -

And found something wrong. Calculated the area for 3 BHK using dimensions and see that its not matching to what's mentioned in the table.

Also the saleable calculated seems incorrect as loading is applied to both carpet and terrace.

The carpet area mentioned is 848 and terrace is 166; saleable mentioned is 1318.
      So it is basically :- (848 + 166) *1.3 = 1318

Ideally it should be (848*1.3) + 166 = = 1268

Same thing for 2 BHKs as well

Loot of buyers money by charging for imaginary space. Decision is yours people.

Happy Hunting!!!!!
      yeh this days almost every builder started charging 1.3 on even 100% terraces.
      as per carpet calculation,once i tried this on my own and went to builder for cross check,,there i notice that dimensions mention in flat are exact room sizes and we need to include area under door , lobby. but yeh few builders do cheat on charpet

Comment

Originally posted by prasant View Post
        yeh this days almost every builder started charging 1.3 on even 100% terraces.
        as per carpet calculation,once i tried this on my own and went to builder for cross check,,there i notice that dimensions mention in flat are exact room sizes and we need to include area under door , lobby. but yeh few builders do cheat on charpet
        There are still many exceptions in builder lobby who do not include loading on terrace. For instance Jitu Sir for 'Siyona' has correct way of calculating the Saleable area. Had he followed such false means, the response to Siyona would not have been so overwhelming (77 flats booked in 3 days).

I really get surprised at times when I see that inspite of being aware of the fact that builder is cheating on saleable area, buyers go ahead buying the flat.

Consider a difference of 40 sqft by this loading on terrace, so buyer ends up paying 40 * 4230 = 169000. That too for some imaginary space which does not exist, which he is never going to use.

Even if the builder negotiates on base price to 4100 psf (no other project available below this rate in Punawale), so what you save is (4230*1318) - (4100*1318) =1,71,000

So its just that now the buyer is not paying for that imaginary space. Builder ends up giving a feel to the buyer that he has given huge discount.
        But infact, it is nothing but a VIRTUAL discount.

Eventually buyer does not pay a single penny less than 4230psf.
        Only person at loss is the BUYER.

P.S. I do not intend to influence anyone's decision here, but trying to help the na´ve buyers by sharing few things which I got to know on this forum. Hope it helps.

Comment

Good Boy Shri ... I need not comment further over here....

There are still many exceptions in builder lobby who do not include loading on terrace. For instance Jitu Sir for 'Siyona' has correct way of calculating the Saleable area. Had he followed such false means, the response to Siyona would not have been so overwhelming (77 flats booked in 3 days).

I really get surprised at times when I see that inspite of being aware of the fact that builder is cheating on saleable area, buyers go ahead buying the flat.

Consider a difference of 40 sqft by this loading on terrace, so buyer ends up paying 40 * 4230 = 169000. That too for some imaginary space which does not exist, which he is never going to use.

Even if the builder negotiates on base price to 4100 psf (no other project available below this rate in Punawale), so what you save is (4230*1318) - (4100*1318) =1,71,000

So its just that now the buyer is not paying for that imaginary space. Builder ends up giving a feel to the buyer that he has given huge discount.

P.S. I do not intend to influence anyone's decision here, but trying to help the na´ve buyers by sharing few things which I got to know on this forum. Hope it helps.

Comment

not to mention the group buy wherein people get discount of 300-350 rupees and are very excited for their achievement but forget it also includes the biggest JHOL of INFRA charges consisting of parking+MSEB+club house which as per supreme court "parking" cannot be sold separately but pity on supreme court that they think Indians are so honest they forgot to enter a sub clause "BY ANY MEANS" and builders are using that catchphrase "anything which is not deemed illegal is legal" and using parking verbally in infra charges... so 3 lakh of parking for 1000 sq ft 300 rs psf discount comes to be almost same as 3 lakh and buyers rejoice on fake achievement and one hears builders cunningly saying to the group buyers "NUKSAAN KARA DIYA HAMARA"

Comment

+1 but still jitu_sir escaped due to this calculation on the context that he actually had very spacious lobby and lots of amenities but what about builders who even if uses the calculation of ( carpet * 1.3) + terrace but gives very narrow lobby wherein only one person can walk ( check kul nation and sukhwani pacific for bad lobby examples) and gives only garden as amenity.. Then even this calculation which jitu_sir used will become difficult to gulp down the throat...

Comment

Originally posted by prasant View Post
                yes location wise its to inside
                lifts are used alternate one in day one at night,,in most society.

anand most imp is budget, if your budget is 55 plus, then i would suggest u to book in wakad, if your budget is 45 to 55 then punawale is better option, we have to compromise on either or, highway touch i best suited for commercials, for resi purpose its not comfortable, as we always notice extension of road and all so it may create problem in future, so anything within 1km from Mumbai Bangalore highway should not be issue unless there are existing building surrounding the project, as most of u have cars or bike, we hardly need autos, and if we need auto,,next to our building then we have to pay 50 lac more to buy home in developed locality. But for first home i suggest wakad, as u can notice some good commercial and mall work are under way around bhumkar chowk and opposite to Indira institute.

if u decide with flat in shriyans then i think the pink colored flats in floor plan are nice,,and good as per vastu. lots of open ducts between flats is also nice for ventilation and privacy.

Thanks Prashant...I got confused with lifts in MyHOME Project...lift looks to be problem in shriyans...for each flat we have to walk atleast 30 feet from lift....but i guess it is not that so big concern....

I have shortlisted opus77 at bhumkar chauk and shriyans at punawale...looking for investment purpose...opus77 has flat with 880 sqft...which as per cost sheet goes to 55...will try to negotiate....let's see...otherwise will look for shriyans....

Will look ethos also but i think it goes out of my budget...

Comment

Originally posted by Anandmalgewa View Post
                  Thanks Prashant...I got confused with lifts in MyHOME Project...lift looks to be problem in shriyans...for each flat we have to walk atleast 30 feet from lift....but i guess it is not that so big concern....

I have shortlisted opus77 at bhumkar chauk and shriyans at punawale...looking for investment purpose...opus77 has flat with 880 sqft...which as per cost sheet goes to 55...will try to negotiate....let's see...otherwise will look for shriyans....

Will look ethos also but i think it goes out of my budget...
                  Opus 880 goes for 55 ..at ets 973 isfor 56/57 i guess. Al three option r good..ets has upper hand in flr plan..for investment then project with more waiting is more profitable.
                  one more point..shreyans ir ets can gv better returns after 3 yrs..as both r in basic stage and after 3 yrs it wont be old property
                  Last edited April 26 2014, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lifesaver View Post
                    +1 but still jitu_sir escaped due to this calculation on the context that he actually had very spacious lobby and lots of amenities but what about builders who even if uses the calculation of ( carpet * 1.3) + terrace but gives very narrow lobby wherein only one person can walk ( check kul nation and sukhwani pacific for bad lobby examples) and gives only garden as amenity.. Then even this calculation which jitu_sir used will become difficult to gulp down the throat...
                    Absolutely!!! Always felt, rather than the builder deciding the loading factor let the same be decided by the authorities who sanction the floor and layout plan. And depending on layout and dimensions, it can be flexible between 0-30% whatever the authorities feel is appropriate.

But this again opens a new window for under the table transactions and builders might even find some another escape route

Anyways, we seem to be diverting the topic.

Bottomline of all this discussion being, saleable area calculation by Shriyans sales team is incorrect and buyers are being charged extra money for non-existent space.

Rest let us leave for the people to decide.

Comment

Originally posted by silentshadow View Post
                      Good Boy Shri ... I need not comment further over here....
                      Well we can now invest some time in helping others for next few years

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X