Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should buy non NA plot in Manjari Area

Collapse
X
Collapse

Should buy non NA plot in Manjari Area

Last updated: April 21 2014
11 | Posts
8218 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Should buy non NA plot in Manjari Area

    Hi Experts,

    I Need your advice urgently. I am planing to buy non NA plot in Manjari (BK) area, which is 1 km from Keshavnagar. This is well developed project by builder interlink roads, street lights and drainage system is in place,I have some doubts before closing deal.
    1. Builder is ready to do registry, but right now he is not giving 7/12 extract of plot he is saying he will provide it within month or two, what will happen if I dint got 7/12 extract on my name?
    2. Builder is saying he cant do the NA because land is under Manjari grampanchayat, is he lying?
    3. Can I do NA of 1500 sqft plot?
    4. How much time and money does it take to do NA?
    5. Can I get loan from banks to construct bungalow if plot is not NA?
    6. Can I get agents who will provide me DP plans from grampanchyat or PMC?
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Should buy non NA plot in Manjari Area

    You need to consider very carefully before buying a non n/a plot.
    Construction area will be restricted.Sanctions will have to be done under tha table.
    Read up on this issue and then only invest.
    Dont go by sellers words.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Should buy non NA plot in Manjari Area

      Originally posted by vaibav123 View Post
      You need to consider very carefully before buying a non n/a plot.
      Construction area will be restricted.Sanctions will have to be done under tha table.
      Read up on this issue and then only invest.
      Dont go by sellers words.
      I wonder why they sell Agri plots?

      Builder would be at advantage if he converts to NA himself and sell at higher rates. If I were builder, I would rather convert to NA, and sell at higher prices. Confirmed NA plots maze se bikenge, aur jyada price par bhi.

      If builder, with the resources and battery of lawyers at his disposal, cannot get it NA (because land is under gram panchayat), then how will you do it? (Unless you have political "Jack").

      What is going on here? Something is fishy...
      I am not an expert though.. this is what my line of thought says.

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Should buy non NA plot in Manjari Area

        Agri plots are sold because many buyers manage to get documentation to establish eligibility to buy agri land.
        Agri land is way cheaper than n/a land.
        All these grey area sales makes a good market for cash component,brisk bribery industry to connected departments.
        There is nothing to beat this kind of sales- where you flit on the margins of legality at times but still manage to get land and also build.
        When you build on agri land with unclear sanctions,the regulatory departments also get an additional source of pocket money.From time to time,they will knock of a portion of your structure and show that they have done their duty and generate statisics and take cash to keep quite.
        From time to time you can see demolitions taking place in Khese park area close to airport,but soon the structures come back again.All this generates cash market.
        Government should simplify rules and make it easy to convert Agri to n/a etc,instead of making it a totally opaque and bribe intensive process.
        But they will not and kill the golden goose.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Should buy non NA plot in Manjari Area

          Thanks for the reply guys!!!
          Let me put more light, this project is proposed R zone of 300 plots ,10 bungalows are constructed and 15-16 constructions are on going.
          How come these guys are constructing houses on non NA land? Will there be problem in future for these folks?

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Should buy non NA plot in Manjari Area

            Originally posted by tt1988 View Post
            Thanks for the reply guys!!!
            Let me put more light, this project is proposed R zone of 300 plots ,10 bungalows are constructed and 15-16 constructions are on going.
            How come these guys are constructing houses on non NA land? Will there be problem in future for these folks?
            As far as I know the only legal house construction you can do on Agri land is with 4% FSI.

            Whether people constructing now will have problems in future depends on their connections. If you have right connections you can build house in the middle of the Mumbai Pune expressway too. Look at what the country's "damad-ji" is doing in the Delhi-Gurgaon area.

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Should buy non NA plot in Manjari Area

              it is good to ask those who are building already there ... and also post the procedure which they followed in here ....
              as said it is very difficult to convert to NA ... no idea how those guys did

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Should buy non NA plot in Manjari Area

                Originally posted by vaibav123 View Post
                Agri plots are sold because many buyers manage to get documentation to establish eligibility to buy agri land.
                Agri land is way cheaper than n/a land.
                All these grey area sales makes a good market for cash component,brisk bribery industry to connected departments.
                There is nothing to beat this kind of sales- where you flit on the margins of legality at times but still manage to get land and also build.
                When you build on agri land with unclear sanctions,the regulatory departments also get an additional source of pocket money.From time to time,they will knock of a portion of your structure and show that they have done their duty and generate statisics and take cash to keep quite.
                From time to time you can see demolitions taking place in Khese park area close to airport,but soon the structures come back again.All this generates cash market.
                Government should simplify rules and make it easy to convert Agri to n/a etc,instead of making it a totally opaque and bribe intensive process.
                But they will not and kill the golden goose.
                Is it possible to get the NA for 2000 sq ft area in those grampanchayat ??? I heard it is more easier than in cities not sure about maharashtra .. i am from gujarat and it is doable there officially..

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Should buy non NA plot in Manjari Area

                  Proposed R zone may not become R zone in the next ten years.Houses will be legally -illegal constructions.
                  But with the present dispensation ruling our blessed state,they have nothing to fear.All they need is to grease the concerned authorities from time to time and vote for the selected corporator.
                  It however beats me,how can you live in such uncertainty??
                  It is this jugaadu habit of ours that allows tainted leaders to rule us with impunity.
                  In the whole game,builder would have got his money,babudom would have got cash and hence unaccountable in any way.
                  If the crunch comes,they will become honest and demolish your house.
                  Ultimate looser will the buyer who has spent his life savings on such ill advised buildings and land purchases.
                  It is always better to live in areas with proper papers and not have to bribe your way every time.

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Should buy non NA plot in Manjari Area

                    "Is it possible to get the NA for 2000 sq ft area in those grampanchayat ???""
                    Should be possible officially.
                    (however cross check)

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X