Hot Air balloon ride at Megapolis

Last updated: April 24 2014
14 | Posts
1473 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Air balloon ride at Megapolis

been hearing about development of township in Hinjewadi a lot, how is it for property investment?
    Last edited April 24 2014, 04:36 PM. Reason: Incomplete information

Re : Hot Air balloon ride at Megapolis

Originally posted by Swati 7584 View Post
    Guys I heard that Megapolis Pune is going to give their potential buyers a chance to get a hot air balloon ride over the township, When is this happening? has anybody checked this out?
    Do you really think this topic deserves to be a thread at all !! Would advise moderators to please close this down as this serves no purpose..

Comment

lifesaver,
      Good observation.Wasted post occupying space.
      May be it is all hot air there

Comment

Guys I heard that Megapolis Pune is going to give their potential buyers a chance to get a hot air balloon ride over the township, When is this happening? has anybody checked this out?
        LoL..and whoever said those stupid/innovative tricks by builders dont work!
        I used to wonder who would have that much of 'free' time to kill in exchange for a balloon ride that lasts for hardly 5-10 mins and takes you as high as your 'potential' floor.
        Btw, do carry your cheque book to show that you are potential buyer...else you may not be offerred the ride

Comment

been hearing about development of townships in Hinjewadi a lot,, how is it for property investment?
          Editing the content but keeping the thread title irrelevant would also not serve the purpose...!!

Comment

Soon this thread of hot air will become hottest thread of the last five days.
            No educative or informative value in the thread.

Comment

I prefer a ride in the Megapolis builder's helicopter. Only then I will buy a flat there

Comment

Swati 7584

You are at wrong place if you want to buy a house...

please come to IREF only when you have decided that RE is overvalued and is not a good idea...you will get 1000 innovative reasons supporting your decision

by the way taking baloon ride from these builders is a dangerous idea...cost of life is very cheap for Indians and they almost never follow safety rules

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                  Swati 7584

You are at wrong place if you want to buy a house...

please come to IREF only when you have decided that RE is overvalued and is not a good idea...you will get 1000 innovative reasons supporting your decision
                  You seem to be taking the discussion is blue ridge forum seriously else I don't find any reason why would you demotivate a person like that...

Comment

I think this is real Estate forum...so we can ask anything related about real estate..... this is my opinion......

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X