Last updated: May 2 2014
6 | Posts
2035 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future of Donje site (Sinhagad base)

Hi,

I have visited the site Donje phata (Sinhagad base) for 3 projects for 1 BHK flats:

1. Mist from Gokhale constuctions
    2. Sinhagad county from Darode jog builders
    3. Surajya from Pata developers

1 & 2 are newly launched and giving possession in 2.5 years. 3rd project from pata is in progress and will give in july 2015. All three are quoting around 3200 psf.

Can anyone have idea about future scope of development of site in coming 3-5 years. I want to invest in this area. It is 5-6 km from khadakwasla dam. I have found darode jog have some good reputation. Any preference.

Thanks in advance.

Re : Future of Donje site (Sinhagad base)

First of all, these projects are in jungle, located atleast 12-12.5 km away from nanded city. The PMC limits ends before NC.
    I have been regular seeing this place as some of my close friends family own few farmhouses here. I have seen peacocks at 4 AM & also heard sound of wolf/fox. Snakes are common, infact if you don't see one, you will be for a surprise especially in summers.

Next is these projects are completely destroying nature & wonder why would birds & animals come here later if nature is gone. The farmhouses where I go are of the sizes 2.5-3 acres & hardly around 1500 sq ft is constructed.

Apart from this, I don't know about whether the projects have got EC & if they have, something is fishy as Govt is now not allowing expansion of farmhouses either.
    Though these are the builders, the main person is some notorious musclemen booked for land grabbing, extortion & other rackets.
    So think if you really want to buy in such a project.

Btw, you wont find tenants here. If you want to give on rent later, you will have to give it on hourly basis.
    Last edited April 27 2014, 09:33 PM.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Buying of flats in these areas near Sinhagad is only destruction of nature, near our water sources.
      Avoid such locations.
      Like some people buy near Sanjay Gandhi Park in Mumbai and then see leopards.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        First of all, these projects are in jungle, located atleast 12-12.5 km away from nanded city. The PMC limits ends before NC.
        I have been regular seeing this place as some of my close friends family own few farmhouses here. I have seen peacocks at 4 AM & also heard sound of wolf/fox. Snakes are common, infact if you don't see one, you will be for a surprise especially in summers.

Next is these projects are completely destroying nature & wonder why would birds & animals come here later if nature is gone. The farmhouses where I go are of the sizes 2.5-3 acres & hardly around 1500 sq ft is constructed.

Apart from this, I don't know about whether the projects have got EC & if they have, something is fishy as Govt is now not allowing expansion of farmhouses either.
        Though these are the builders, the main person is some notorious musclemen booked for land grabbing, extortion & other rackets.
        So think if you really want to buy in such a project.

Btw, you wont find tenants here. If you want to give on rent later, you will have to give it on hourly basis.
        Completely agree with you and vaibhav123.

Feel sad that builders are not sparing Sinhagad area as well. We Punekars have been visiting Sinhagad every monsoon to enjoy the garam kanda bhajjis and dahi. It gives so much mental peace to sit on top and ponder over your city, the view of khadakwasla dam from top makes you feel so good while having these delicacies. And now, a few years later what I will see from top, is Sinhagad surrounded by the cement jungle.
        + increase in pollution around this area.
        Last edited April 28 2014, 01:49 PM.

Comment

In fact have seen couple of projects in Pirnagut and Hinjewadi area too...sometimes wonder how those got the environmental clearance....
          God only knows what our next generation will be going through.

Comment

I really wonder whether Pune, Mumbai are the only places to be developed (burdened). Why not look at other cities and improve job prospects there instead of already burdened Mumbai and Pune. The authorities just keep thinking of these cities

Comment

Originally posted by anupparekh View Post
              I really wonder whether Pune, Mumbai are the only places to be developed (burdened). Why not look at other cities and improve job prospects there instead of already burdened Mumbai and Pune. The authorities just keep thinking of these cities
              The simple reason is most of the politicos who back builders have purchased land in Mumbai-Pune belt & they want to make as much as possible from their investments.
              Simply look at airport. They first buy land, announce airport at that location, hike the land prices, sell off the land making windfall profit & then shift the airport elsewhere.
              Man, are airport authorities idiots that they keep changing airport site 5 times !! This is all game plan which is fixed in advance.

In Pune, look at Panchshil builders. Wherever they go, prices go up. Why ? Because in Pune RE circle it is considered that if Panchshil is building something, land around must be taken up by clock & co. Ofcourse, they too now failed in areas like Kharadi but this is how RE operates.

Btw, when IT cos went to Nagpur, the clock party was upset as they don't have any interest there. But it was lotus & khangress which opposed clock & gave benefits to IT cos here. If clock had its way, IT cos & rest would have been given only 2 options :-

Invest either in Pune-Mumbai belt, or get out of MH.
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X