Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pune - How to Calculate the Actual Carpet Area?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Pune - How to Calculate the Actual Carpet Area?

Last updated: May 24 2016
12 | Posts
5415 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pune - How to Calculate the Actual Carpet Area?

Hello Friends,
    15 days before I booked flat in Kolosus Green city Chikhali,
    We calculating the area of 2 BHK flat with 2 bathrooms 1 terrace and 1 dry balconyis of 944 sqft
    attached herewith is the plan sactioned from PCMC in meter unit,
    can anybody help me to calculate the actual area,because I dont know the calculation of loading , whether it is applicable to terrace also,
    Your help will be more useful for me
    Thanks in advance
    Attached Files

Re : Pune - How to Calculate the Actual Carpet Area?

this (ENC) BALCONY is new trick where builder includes it in carpet area but i guess might not be considered TDR

with this technique they are selling more carpet without any additional TDR

this is my guess but experts here may comment on what is this (ENC) BALCONY term at all

Comment

Originally posted by Sj2013 View Post
      this (ENC) BALCONY is new trick where builder includes it in carpet area but i guess might not be considered TDR

with this technique they are selling more carpet without any additional TDR

this is my guess but experts here may comment on what is this (ENC) BALCONY term at all
      The enclosed balcony is the most ugly thing builders use to get more FSI in future.. In the blueprint they show study room and enclosed balcony (free of FSI) and then the deviate from the blueprint and remove the balcony and then use that FSI obtained by this jhol to build one two more floor afterwards...
      Being in India where bribery rules I don't know the exact repercussion of this but deviating from blue print might cause issue in occupancy and completion certificate.

Comment

Originally posted by lifesaver View Post
        The enclosed balcony is the most ugly thing builders use to get more FSI in future.. In the blueprint they show study room and enclosed balcony (free of FSI) and then the deviate from the blueprint and remove the balcony and then use that FSI obtained by this jhol to build one two more floor afterwards...
        Being in India where bribery rules I don't know the exact repercussion of this but deviating from blue print might cause issue in occupancy and completion certificate.
        I know BALCONY is open to sky and is not enclosed by walls and roof. How does corporation want builder to build ENC BALCONY as? with roof or without roof?

If with ROOF then how ENC BALCONY is different than normal carpet of a room which has ROOF at the top?

At the end why GOVT. body introduce such ambiguous terms?

Comment

I need help in clearity of area, they are telling this is 954 sqft I need to calculate whether this calculation is right or wrong How should I do this
          Please help

Comment

"Being in India where bribery rules I don't know the exact repercussion of this but deviating from blue print might cause issue in occupancy and completion certificate."
            Some fines and under the tablework can help in geting OC,C etc.

Comment

Terrace is now counted 100 % towards saleable area.

Comment

just tried to match the 944 sq feet saleable area with 30% loading on carpet + terrace
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks a lot Sj2013

Comment

Originally posted by vaibav123 View Post
                    Some fines and under the tablework can help in geting OC,C etc.
                    Why just OC, CC ?? Even land meant for tribals is taken away, land meant for public is de-reserved & given to builders. SGS Mall by Kakde in camp is classic eg. how public land is usurped by builders who are hand in glove with corrupt politicos.
                    Then look at Hiranandani, Powai. Land taken at throw away prices (seems Pappu did not see what his Congis Govt did here) so that flats for LIG families can be built but corrupt builder ended building high end project here, getting windfall profits. (See RE bulls thread, he has defaulted on 3,000 Cr loan).

And Lavasa is best eg. how things can be manipulated in RE. All this is done to loot tax paying end user.

Sj2013,

Good work man.
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X