Hello Friends,
15 days before I booked flat in Kolosus Green city Chikhali,
We calculating the area of 2 BHK flat with 2 bathrooms 1 terrace and 1 dry balconyis of 944 sqft
attached herewith is the plan sactioned from PCMC in meter unit,
can anybody help me to calculate the actual area,because I dont know the calculation of loading , whether it is applicable to terrace also,
Your help will be more useful for me
Thanks in advance
Attachments:
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • this (ENC) BALCONY is new trick where builder includes it in carpet area but i guess might not be considered TDR

with this technique they are selling more carpet without any additional TDR

this is my guess but experts here may comment on what is this (ENC) BALCONY term at all
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sj2013
    this (ENC) BALCONY is new trick where builder includes it in carpet area but i guess might not be considered TDR

with this technique they are selling more carpet without any additional TDR

this is my guess but experts here may comment on what is this (ENC) BALCONY term at all

The enclosed balcony is the most ugly thing builders use to get more FSI in future.. In the blueprint they show study room and enclosed balcony (free of FSI) and then the deviate from the blueprint and remove the balcony and then use that FSI obtained by this jhol to build one two more floor afterwards...
    Being in India where bribery rules I don't know the exact repercussion of this but deviating from blue print might cause issue in occupancy and completion certificate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lifesaver
    The enclosed balcony is the most ugly thing builders use to get more FSI in future.. In the blueprint they show study room and enclosed balcony (free of FSI) and then the deviate from the blueprint and remove the balcony and then use that FSI obtained by this jhol to build one two more floor afterwards...
    Being in India where bribery rules I don't know the exact repercussion of this but deviating from blue print might cause issue in occupancy and completion certificate.

I know BALCONY is open to sky and is not enclosed by walls and roof. How does corporation want builder to build ENC BALCONY as? with roof or without roof?

If with ROOF then how ENC BALCONY is different than normal carpet of a room which has ROOF at the top?

At the end why GOVT. body introduce such ambiguous terms?
    CommentQuote
  • I need help in clearity of area, they are telling this is 954 sqft I need to calculate whether this calculation is right or wrong How should I do this
    Please help
    CommentQuote
  • "Being in India where bribery rules I don't know the exact repercussion of this but deviating from blue print might cause issue in occupancy and completion certificate."
    Some fines and under the tablework can help in geting OC,C etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Terrace is now counted 100 % towards saleable area.
    CommentQuote
  • just tried to match the 944 sq feet saleable area with 30% loading on carpet + terrace
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot Sj2013
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vaibav123
    Some fines and under the tablework can help in geting OC,C etc.

Why just OC, CC ?? Even land meant for tribals is taken away, land meant for public is de-reserved & given to builders. SGS Mall by Kakde in camp is classic eg. how public land is usurped by builders who are hand in glove with corrupt politicos.
    Then look at Hiranandani, Powai. Land taken at throw away prices (seems Pappu did not see what his Congis Govt did here) so that flats for LIG families can be built but corrupt builder ended building high end project here, getting windfall profits. (See RE bulls thread, he has defaulted on 3,000 Cr loan).

And Lavasa is best eg. how things can be manipulated in RE. All this is done to loot tax paying end user.

Sj2013,

Good work man.
    CommentQuote
  • Enclosed Balcony in Carpet Area

Hi Friends,

I recently collected building blue print from my builder for Loan processing. To my surprise the rooms sizes where different from brochure. The reason behind it was that they divided the room size into room size + enclosed balcony as well. Is it a common practice? Are there any government regulations around balconies that I need to be aware of. I am asking this if later builder decides to not have balconies then I will be left with flat wit effectively 4 kitchens.
    CommentQuote
  • Approved blue print and what is shown in your registered agreement is what matters legally.
    Brochures will have no legal value.
    How is the area of a flat calculated? | Business Standard News
    You need to be careful with such builders.
    It is a warning sign.
    CommentQuote
  • If you are planning to buy RTM flat then you can recruit the service provider who will calculate the area "physically" for price of 700-1000 bucks ...simple..i.e if you believe in physically checking things before you buy and dont want to get confused with blue prints/brochures etc

(These measurement experts are used by many painters including Asian paints etc...every nook and corner is measured )

The main part of confusion is the common/lobby areas which are not accurate in the diagrams..
    CommentQuote