Last updated: May 3 2014
6 | Posts
1164 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pune property - comparison/suggestion required

Hi,
    I have initially shortlisted couple of projects with quick observation around wakad -balewadi- baner area near Hinjewadi IT park -

• Teerth Towers - locality not good
    • Yuthika - litigation under way
    • Life republic - litigation
    • Greens Wakad Annexe - ambience not nice like having paper mills
    • Puraniks Aldea Espanaldo - overly priced (~9000 sqft) and low on quality
    • Mahindra lifespace Antheia - ?

All the observations for the above projects are made from reading thru IREF forums. Are these observations correct. I am wondering any good project(s) that can be considered ( including re-sale)?

Like many others I dont want to risk my savings by investing in worthless hypes & brands. Please advise.

Thanks
    Last edited May 1 2014, 04:21 PM. Reason: better readability

Re : Pune property - comparison/suggestion required

Megapolis is nice..decent quality and great location if looking for a 5 year horizon. .

Comment

thanks for your prompt response - i have purposefully not short- listed coz many cons for the project

fyi (just one of them) - https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...t=49398&page=3

Comment

Originally posted by sactel View Post
        Hi,
        I have initially shortlisted couple of projects with quick observation around wakad -balewadi- baner area near Hinjewadi IT park -

All the observations for the above projects are made from reading thru IREF forums. Are these observations correct. I am wondering any good project(s) that can be considered ( including re-sale)?

Like many others I dont want to risk my savings by investing in worthless hypes & brands. Please advise.

Thanks
        If you ignore the paper mill, Greens is a good project. I could not ignore it plus could not ignore the gaon either, so I have removed it from my list.

that 9000 in aldea espanola is probably per carpet area, not saleable area. So you may still give it a thought. personally, I am not keen on that location.

Comment

I am also considering same options and as per my opinion mahinder antheia sees better. Its due to location and mahindra brand

Comment

Originally posted by sactel View Post
            Hi,

Thanks
            Have only visited 2 personally from the list and while i agree about Life republic (more importantly, the location is not liveable for a social personal for next 3-5 years) i differ on the view on Greens.
            The location may not be that attractive due to the neighbouring houses/gaon like atmosphere but paper mill is not at all a nuisance. Just a matter of time before surrounding gets moved out or sells out and leave due to rising prices. There are 6 blocks full of people living and i have not heard a single complaint while doing my due dilligence!

Comment

"Just a matter of time before surrounding gets moved out or sells out and leave due to rising prices. There are 6 blocks full of people living and i have not heard a single complaint while doing my due dilligence!"

this logic could apply almost to any location (any location is deemed to change over period of time) according to me with present ambiance the project is quoting atl-east 10-15lakhs ahead of time (i.e when the surrounding gets moved out situation). The current prices are what we would be expecting 2yr down the line !

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X