Sort by :
Filter by :
- Aurelia was earlier being promoted on the forum by some people and now again it is back.
Give details of why you think it is good.
Is it pre launch?
if not what is the stage of construction?
What about legal clearances?
Your post at this stage saying it is good without supporting details makes it unwittingly ,look like a promotional ploy.
Posts about aurelia earlier
A project called 'Aurelia' seems like a good option. Though you must check it out for yourself. Even I am thinking about investing in properties so trying to find out the various available options. RamehMuley 99
How about Baner area? A project called Aurelia by KBD Group is in the news. I am also interested in buying a property soon. And it fits your budget as well. http://www..com/realestateforum/disc...oup-at-pune/p1
A proper use of search button would give you results.This forum has extensive database about most projects.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hey vaibav123 thanks for reply, yes I saw some post about this but not any specific thread so open new one. I am in initial stage of checking about project so curious if any one booked earlier. I was talking about layout of project that look impressive.CommentQuote0Flag
- And please don't think this is advertise or broker stuff. All kind of suggestion are welcome as we are in same boat.CommentQuote0Flag
- Why dont you be specific?Originally Posted by bluepropAnd please don't think this is advertise or broker stuff. All kind of suggestion are welcome as we are in same boat.
then why don't you provide the details/questions asked by vaibav123...???
OR you just want hear good thing about your own project?CommentQuote0Flag
- Dude, by checking from overseas it is difficult to hunt project, I m just checking if any one hv any experience about project or builder, is it not right place to discuss such as well? If u hv any pls post else ignoreCommentQuote0Flag
- i saw its floor plans. looks a bit weird, because the .5 room (labeled as recreation room) has a window in the duct !
they had permissions upto 6th or 8th but are trying for 10 or 11 floors.
Price is stagnant since last six months, seems like he has not increased it much. project is near pride valencia on pancard road.
Not sure about his quality, his previous project was Palladion in Balewadi.CommentQuote1Flag
- Thanks Sat234, that help. Ya might b pooja ghar or something. Other 3 bed are look OK den 3.5. and my req is 3 bed only. Any idea how much work done on site? i will also update here if got any info.
Valencia they about to complete phaseI, some non amenities facing flat are remaing for 1.4+. But reading review about pride grp i think it will not worth. let c. thanks again..CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by bluepropThanks Sat234, that help. Ya might b pooja ghar or something. Other 3 bed are look OK den 3.5. and my req is 3 bed only. Any idea how much work done on site? i will also update here if got any info.
Valencia they about to complete phaseI, some non amenities facing flat are remaing for 1.4+. But reading review about pride grp i think it will not worth. let c. thanks again..
Aurelia had just started digging the ground six months ago... not sure about current progress.
In fact, I have given up that pancard locality. Premium prices for broken roads, etc. Just one high end project called supreme pallacio is there. now all other builders in the vicinity are marketing average as premium, and hyping up the locality as "premium". average projects calling themselves premium in that locality are sereno, platinum, valencia to name a few.
try rohan seher resale if you have the budget. I have personally not seen inside, but looks good from the outside.
apart from that, check out legacy homes and balmoral estate in baner. they might be a bit higher in budget, but if you can buy, these look to be a good deal. have no idea about their prices.
there is a new project from Kumar (not KUL) on Baner pashan link road. do check that out too.
Regarding Aurelia, it looks a bit unplanned to me.. no construction has started so i cannot say much about him. Do check out his previous project thread Palladion.CommentQuote0Flag
- Anyone have latest updates about status and rate for KBD Auralia? Please share,CommentQuote0Flag