Wagholi Vs Lohegaon, Pune

Last updated: July 10 2017
19 | Posts
6733 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wagholi Vs Lohegaon, Pune

Hello senior members - this is my first post on Indian Real Estate Forum. I am looking for a 2 BHK flat since last 2-3 months and had booked a flat in Lake Paradise (Behind Wagheswar Temple) in March but had to cancel due to loan issue. Now the loan issue is settled but not finding any suitable property. I have a few properties in my mind like Sukhwani Palms, Neo City in Wagholi and one Hollyhock city in Lohegaon. Confused between both. My budget would be max 38-40 lakhs and looking for ready/early possession. Requesting senior members to suggest.
    Last edited July 10 2017, 06:27 PM.

Re : Wagholi Vs Lohegaon, Pune

Connectivity to Lohegaon is poor.That is one factor to be kept in mind. Wagholi has more open roads.
    Traffic off course is terrible in Nagar road.
    Lohegaon and Wagholi are in Gram Panchayat and have water problems.Be careful when you buy into such projects like Hollyhock city.
    Check out the promoter/builder.
    What are his previous projects?
    Quality,delivery time,state of legal paper work etc.
    Good that you are looing for basically RTM.
    Do consider resales in areas like Tngre nagar which may suit your budget.

Comment

Originally posted by Sridhar165 View Post
      Hello senior members..this is my first post indian real estate forum..i am looking for a 2 BHK flat since last 2-3 months..had booked a flat in Lake Paradise (Behind wagheswar Temple) in march but had to cancel due to loan issue..now the loan issue is settled but not finding any suitable property..i have few property in my mind like Sukhwani Palms, Neo City in wagholi and one Hollyhock city in lohegaon..confused between both..my budget would be max 38-40 lakhs and looking for ready/early possesion..requesting senior members to suggest..
      Avoid neocity due to EC approval not there.

Sukhwani palms is bit congested. Looks for good projects in Wagholi on -

a) Mojhe college road
      b) Keshnand road

Comment

Thanks vaibav123 & NCRTalk for your nice feedback..

can anyone suggest any good option in wagholi in my budget? 40 lakhs is my streched budget and can not go beyond that..i have seen many properties but not fitting to my few requirment (terrace should be in east or south east, one indian toilet , covered car parking , higher floor)..

Comment

Ivy Estate
          Jade
          Solacia
          Konark Exotica

Check these out

Comment

Originally posted by kingmanish View Post
            Ivy Estate
            Jade
            Solacia
            Konark Exotica

Check these out
            Thanks kingmanish...but none of these would come in my budget...

Comment

I am looking to buy a 2 BHK in Hollyhock City (Kate Moze builders) Lohegaon. They are quoting me Rs3550 per/sqft.
              Construction of 2 building is complete and 3rd one is 70% done. One Row houses out of supposed 8 are complete.
              They are saying the possession date to be December 2015 for two buildings and June for the Third building.
              Please suggest the rating for HollyHock city project and the Place where it is located and have they got all the clearances ?
              My other choices are Palm Atlantis (Mantra properties) Wagholi and Skylight Wagholi.
              I want to get possession by mid 2015 so please suggest any other township property, if available?
              Last edited May 13 2014, 11:59 AM.

Comment

over the weekend i visited few more projects..Shree Ram Hill View & Gini Belina on lohegaon dhanori road, BA Vermont on BAIF road..
                none of these are in my budget(max 40 lakhs) or as my requirement (Terrace must be on east, One indian toilet , covered parking)..had visited swapnalok in furusungi 2 weeks back which is in my budget but looking at proximity to the garbage dump so i had dumped that idea..but now i need to rethink about that as well..
                can not look into other area as my workplace is kharadi and wife's office is at vimannagar..so looking suitable option in wagholi/hadapsar/lohegaon and left with almost no options.....experts please suggest..

Comment

any suggestion/review/feeback on maple woodz bakori road..found one RTM 2 BHK 864 sqft 37 lakhs all inclusive...

Comment

Originally posted by Sridhar165 View Post
                    over the weekend i visited few more projects..Shree Ram Hill View & Gini Belina on lohegaon dhanori road, BA Vermont on BAIF road..
                    none of these are in my budget(max 40 lakhs) or as my requirement (Terrace must be on east, One indian toilet , covered parking)..had visited swapnalok in furusungi 2 weeks back which is in my budget but looking at proximity to the garbage dump so i had dumped that idea..but now i need to rethink about that as well..
                    can not look into other area as my workplace is kharadi and wife's office is at vimannagar..so looking suitable option in wagholi/hadapsar/lohegaon and left with almost no options.....experts please suggest..
                    There are options in Wadgaon sheri near the Kraz factory on the Sai? road in your budget. By the way how was Bellina

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X