Last updated: October 16 2020
41 | Posts
15360 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifte Montage Pate Developers and Sanjay Ghodawat Group Sus Road Pune

Hi,

I am planning to book a 2BHK flat at Life montage on Sus road.The project is being developed by Pate developers and Sanjay Ghodawat Group in joint venture. The are quoting 4350 per sq.ft. Can you give me info of these builders and their reputation,previous projects information etc. And please give me information about how benificial is buying property here because yet this area is under Grampanchayt.So I am more concern about water problems,future infrastructure development(heard that a road to hinjewadi is planned and the current sus road is being expanded to 80 ft. is it so?)

Thank you

Re : Lifte Montage Pate Developers and Sanjay Ghodawat Group Sus Road Pune

Originally posted by varun14 View Post
    Hi,

I am planning to book a 2BHK flat at Life montage on Sus road.The project is being .... planned and the current sus road is being expanded to 80 ft. is it so?)

Thank you
    Couple of months before I visited one pre-launch project named 'Air- Highlands' at this location. Location is tranquil but quite isolated.

Are both of them the same or adjacent to each other.

Comment

Yes both are same
      EC is in the name of air highlands

Comment

I don't know,if both are same project.The location of Life Montage is after Sus gaon and just before the left turn to Symbiosis International University on left side of road.

Anyone has more details of builder and their projects.(On their website Pate builder has mentioned previous projects but I think Sanjay Ghodawat group is launching first time project.)
        Last edited January 13 2016, 02:50 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

As per their calculation....(shown in their front page advt.)

Still if you buy anything in SUS (that is nearer to baner and pashan)...at the place of this project ....so by psft rate ...that makes more sense..

But in both the case ..... The rate is on higher side...and buying there at 4350... Or at sus at 4650 ( with big infra and other charges) Makes no sense..
          Last edited January 13 2016, 02:51 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

the rate is high considering new launch. Water from corporation is not there . Not sure what's the rate of other projects in sus. There r number of launches in sus , from sukhwani and others

Originally posted by NotJustBuyer View Post
            As per their calculation....(shown in their front page advt.)
            Still if you buy anything in SUS (that is nearer to baner and pashan)...at the place of this project ....so by psft rate ...that makes more sense..
            But in both the case ..... The rate is on higher side...and buying there at 4350... Or at sus at 4650 ( with big infra and other charges) Makes no sense..

Comment

Originally posted by varun14 View Post
              (On their website Pate builder has mentioned previous projects but I think Sanjay Ghodawat group is launching first time project.)
              Ghodawat has other project at Wagholi - Hill Shire, whose sanctions are still pending.
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Hi Varun,

I am also planning to buy 3 BHK flat in the same project. They have offered me the same price.

Have you cross checked the documents of the project.

Comment

Hi,

I have also checked the Sukhwani project.Their rates are more than this.They are giving 4750 (Negotiable) and other charges also like Rs.100 per sq feet for Amenities facing floors and floor rise is also Rs 25 per floor after 5th floor. Only one advantage is that it is before the SUS village.

Comment

Flat booking at life montage

Hi,

I am also planning to book 2 BHK at life montage. I want to know abt the builders previous project qualities and reputation.

Has anyone cross check the documents. Is it the right decision to invest there and what are the future prospects of the project.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X