Last updated: October 16 2020
41 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Lifte Montage Pate Developers and Sanjay Ghodawat Group Sus Road Pune

Originally posted by re2earn View Post
    Hi,

I am also planning to book 2 BHK at life montage. I want to know abt the builders previous project qualities and reputation.

Has anyone cross check the documents. Is it the right decision to invest there and what are the future prospects of the project.
    HI,

When i had a discussion with the builder, he told me that currently he have the sanction plan for c and d building.

I am going to the builder office to see the documents with a lawyer this Saturday.

I will update the status.

Comment

I have checked with Bank still the document not given by the Builder. APF number is not generated. Check with banks before go.

Comment

Visited their office last week for the first time after project was renamed to 'Life montage'. My previous visit was when it was 'Air Highlands'. My observation were:
        1. There is big change in the way customers are handled/ treated. Obviously it has gone for better.
        2. The attendant showed me some sanction document for C and D buildings. (I didn't understand much, may be others can confirm what is it).
        3. This time they said they HAVE environmental clearance. (Not like previous answer of 'in process').
        3. Surprisingly from the availability list, quite a number of flats are booked. (From what I could see in the list).
        4. They mentioned they will only take cheque payments, which was good.

5. Negatives were 'swimming pool removed' and 'slight price rise'. (Though I don't know if even the older price is justified for Sus, but its Pune RE).

Discussed with some friends about builder reputation, most of them gave positive feedback.

From 'nicks123' post above, it looks like the APF number is not yet generated.
        Will go forward with my decision after that falls in place.

Comment

Hi,

Do anybody have more idea? Is the rate negotiable? The location is far and 3BHk area is also less, but layout and plans seems good.

Comment

Originally posted by saroh2014 View Post
            Hi,

Do anybody have more idea? Is the rate negotiable? The location is far and 3BHk area is also less, but layout and plans seems good.
            Hi...

I also visited their office.

They have the sanction plan for D-building 12 floor and C-building 8 floor.

No permission for building A or B yet.

They said that they will get the permission very soon.

But my suggestion is to book only after they have the plan sanctioned.

I also wanted to book but delayed my plan...

Comment

• akjobs1989
              akjobs1989 commented
              Editing a comment
              Do they have sanction now?

hi,

I also visited Life Montage yesterday - they said same thing approvals in process. But they also told that they will give AC/ AQUA GUARD /Modular Kitchen as well on this scheme.

I heard that Sanjay Ghodawat group is big player in Maharashtra - so some frends that apporval should be done without any issues but still suggest all to wait for final approvals before investing.

They also informed me that Five star hotel is also coming up there/

Other - please share your view on this project & past project done by this builder anyone knows ?

thanks

Comment

Patni1007,

Please look for legal sanctions,clearances etc and not name and fame of builder.

Name and fame of builder can cause problems because he will be difficult to tackle in case delays and other problems take place during construction.

Five star hotel coming up,freebies are all sweeteners.What is being written in agreement is what matters.

Verbal promises have no meaning in the RE field.

One must be strictly professional in RE dealings/Hire a lawyer,check the papers and N/A sanction, EC clearances if applicable and so on.
              Last edited January 13 2016, 02:51 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

payment

Hi

pate developer for project life montage how much you paid as down payment?

feom me they asking 10%of the total amount.without any sanction plans how we will pay?

..........please share how much you paide from your end under which statement.
                Last edited January 13 2016, 02:52 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Reputation- Pate has a good reputation from what I have heard. They provide decent quality and their projects are well planned. Ghodawat isnt a builder, but he is a big player in Maharashtra. His primary business is something else, so he is more of the financer in this project is I have to guess. So the site from what think, will actually completely be managed by Pate!

Comment

Swimming pool removed? no good treatment to buyers? and yet you say they have good reputation?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X