Collapse

Lifte Montage Pate Developers and Sanjay Ghodawat Group Sus Road Pune

Last updated: October 16 2020
41 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Lifte Montage Pate Developers and Sanjay Ghodawat Group Sus Road Pune

I visited sales office and seen the Show flat, but the sales person never told me that there is Swimming pool in plan. Even didn't see any swimming pool mentioned in broacher.

Going to book flat in the sanctioned building. Builder preparing for master file and it should be completed by 10 of this month.
    Also, HDFC is ready to give loan for this property. But for SBI and other banks we need to submit the plan, blue prints etc documents.

I checked the plan which is sanctioned by Collector and it's showing the plot as NA. I also read the article in sakal (http://online3.esakal.com/NewsDetail...A4%9F%E0%A5%80)) that no. of documents need to check before buying the property. Did anyone checked other documents or asked builder about it.

Is anybody already booked the flat? applied for SBI or other home loan?

Comment

Hey all,

I had also shortlisted Life Montage as one of the projects for investment.

As far as the builder reputation is concerned, it is positive and Sanjay Ghodawat is a big name in the education sector not in real estate.

The specifications Pate offers is good and probably the reason they have priced this scheme at the current rate.

Overall, I think this project is highly priced for the area. The scheme is fairly isolated from shops or any other commercial properties.

As far as the other development is concerned, such as road to Hinjewadi, nearby hotels or other complexes it will certainly take a long time.

Comment

It is positive and Sanjay Ghodawat is a big name in the education sector not in real estate.

Sanjay Ghodwat is a Gutkha King (STAR Gutkha). He earned lot of money through the Gutkha business and now ventured into lot of other sectors like FMCG (STAR oil,STAR salt), education and real estate.

Comment

Originally posted by re2earn View Post
          Hi,

I am also planning to book 2 BHK at life montage. I want to know abt the builders previous project qualities and reputation.

Has anyone cross check the documents. Is it the right decision to invest there and what are the future prospects of the project.
          Down the line after 3-4 years, it would be a good place as Rohen Lehar side is occupied and now only sus road area is remains to develop.

Comment

I have booked falt in life montage...

Yes building C & D are approved and HDFC is ready to give loan also.

Other builder are charging more as compared to life montage and surely near is going to develop.

Commercial complex is coming near Sukhwani gracia, nest side to the road of life montage. I think for investment its a good option.
            Last edited January 13 2016, 02:52 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by Saurabh01 View Post
              Down the line after 3-4 years, it would be a good place as Rohen Lehar side is occupied and now only sus road area is remains to develop.
              And what about the roads & other infra ? All the infra still remains on paper around Leher.
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

hi guys, who all have booked flats in life montage can join this google group
                https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/life-montage
                and do spread this message to everyone

Comment

Hi,

I am new to this forum and buying my 1st flat. I am interested to buy 2BHK in Life Montage. Current price they are asking is 4450. I had visited the site in mid sept, and it was 4350, if comfortable, could anyone give me a slightest idea about how much is the lowest value they have agreed for? secondly, if anyone else is about to buy the same, shall we do the negotiation together in group? Thanks in advance.

Comment

I seen the concrete road construction is going on from highway to sus goan.

Does anyone know about the plan of the road ? Is it goes to sus goan only or till to the Symbiosis turn?
                    Last edited January 13 2016, 02:52 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

The road construction appears to be till that old PMC limit. There is no movement beyond that.

Anyway, if this concrete road is upto Lavale. This will be very good for this area which is mainly underdeveloped being so close to Pune city compare to Punavale, Ravet, Hinjewadi etc.
                      Last edited January 13 2016, 02:53 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X