Hi,
I am planning to book a 2BHK Malpani Greens, wakad. I searched around wakad for last month and found this project promising in future.

Senior Members , plz prrovide your view on this project and builder.

Thanks!!
Read more
301 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Rate??

What is the rate quoted?
    CommentQuote
  • its 2850 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Rate??

They are quoting 3000 psf (Nego):)
    CommentQuote
  • did you check

Hi did you check Pimple soudagar ,any good projects there .
    I am planning to buy a flat ,but I read that now is not the right time to buy .

Senior members ,any advice.

Jim
    CommentQuote
  • what's total cost?
    CommentQuote
  • Cost??

Total cost comes ard 39 Lacs n size is 1160 saleable.
    CommentQuote
  • Cost

Cost comes ard 39 lacs and zise is 1160.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes - it is not a right time to buy now

Originally Posted by jimtiaz
    Hi did you check Pimple soudagar ,any good projects there .
    I am planning to buy a flat ,but I read that now is not the right time to buy .

Senior members ,any advice.

Jim
    CommentQuote
  • Well then what is good time?

And why is it not a good time?

By the way can Greens offer rate of 2400 psft?

What is availability there?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    Well then what is good time?

And why is it not a good time?

By the way can Greens offer rate of 2400 psft?

What is availability there?

3000 (nego)
    Then 2850
    If you get 2400., then Malpani will beat BigBazaar. Even BigBazaar does not offer 20% discount.

Bargaining for property rate is ridiculous. If it is somebody's hard earned money and you negotiate few lakhs, it is just terrible.
    The government should make sure builders offer fixed prices based on carpet areas and keep their promises in terms of delivery and amenities.
    The real estate sector is like a fish market!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jiahome

Bargaining for property rate is ridiculous. If it is somebody's hard earned money and you negotiate few lakhs, it is just terrible.

So you suggest to bargain only for lemon prices?? or you want to remove the word bargain from dictionary itself?

It looks like you bought a property and prices went down because other people bargained and you did not, is this the case??:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    So you suggest to bargain only for lemon prices?? or you want to remove the word bargain from dictionary itself?

It looks like you bought a property and prices went down because other people bargained and you did not, is this the case??:D:D

Some people :D:D if others has suffered.
    Maybe you are a good bargainer. Let it be fish market then, why do we need department stores.:o
    CommentQuote
  • Are they quoting this rate for last building in that project? I talked to his marketing guy and said are you going to provide mini train that will drop us from main entrance to the last building :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by itspankajforyou
    Are they quoting this rate for last building in that project? I talked to his marketing guy and said are you going to provide mini train that will drop us from main entrance to the last building :)

Skybus would be a better option. You can go terrace to terrace of the different buildings.

Just my 2 cents anayway ...
    CommentQuote
  • 3000 psft for Kaspate Vasti is too much..I have seen that site, its near Dynasty, Kesar and there is NO road to approach this project. Its not tar road but of sand and stones.

2400 too is a very high price for this location. If anyone from Greens watching this post and consider 2400 psft as negotiable amount, can message me.
    CommentQuote