Hi,

This post is just to make you aware of one of the fraud builder in Pune area. I agree, in today's market, there might be 100s of such fraud builders out there, cheating property buyer who invest there hard earned money to buy property.
This is my personal experience who cheated for many Lakhs of rupees of mine. I started legal fight, but not sure about result in Indian - money dominated legal system.
This is Welcome to Spark Realty. and has office at Office No.211, Sky Max Mall, Dutta Mandir Chowk, Viman Nagar, Pune 411014.

1) sold hundreds of plots to people promising converted to NA in 4 months, no action on it from last 1.5 years. All people are still struggling with registration.
2) I cancelled my plot booking and asking for refund from last 6 months, all checks bounced, no response for phone calls, not sure about money return

I request you, if you know such builders let other know about them, so that they don't get trapped and don't waste their hard earned money for such a bast*.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks for informing us. Why aren't you approaching consumer court ?

For other readers here, this is what happens when one buys in PROPOSED NA & stuff like that.
    CommentQuote
  • yes, already started legal process. Let's see what happens. According to lawyer it might take 2-3 years to get hearing on the case.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vasu007
    yes, already started legal process. Let's see what happens. According to lawyer it might take 2-3 years to get hearing on the case.

I dont think it takes that long. You should have filed in consumer court. Take an opinion from another lawyer as well
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vasu007
    yes, already started legal process. Let's see what happens. According to lawyer it might take 2-3 years to get hearing on the case.

Visit Grahak Panchyat. They have different cell for builder related issues. You can contact them on Monday evening between 6-8 PM near Grahak Panchayat, opp SP college, Tilak rd.
    CommentQuote
  • I have got the an Apartment on rent from LISA HOME Solution ltd, they have fooled me with the property and the Promise they committed at the time on shifting but after that it all pain as a tenant, so as being tenant i would suggest to ban Lisa Home Solution to post any properties further so they cannot fool any other person in future. I would allow others also to join if they have been treated as same as i was by Lisa Home or any other brokerage firm.
    Regards.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • manishpune8 months ago
      Hi Vinay, Can you please tell me the issues you have faced. I was planing to give my property to them for renting out. Regards Manish