After scouting around Sus road/ Wakad for 2.5/3 BHK in around 65/68 lakhs and wasting many weekends+litres of Diesel, I have finally compromised my requirement to 2 BHK.

Starting this thread to share my findings and to know others experience who are in same boat as me.

My requirement is:
1. Decent size 2 BHK: 1050+ sq ft saleable
2. RTM/ Resale
3. Not under-construction as I have already burned my fingers last year in one project.(Please don't ask me which one)
4. Livable society- Basic garden, lift and parking.
Swimming pool, GYM may not be required. (Balewadi stadium is not that far)
5. Budget- 65-68 all inclusive
6. Not older than 3-4 years.
7. Possibly decent area, not posh one but not even goon laden.
8. Possibly not standalone building because since I am at much start of career(3-4 yrs exp), if I find any good opportunity, I could easily sell it and move on.
9. Appreciation is not concern as I personally feel that Pune RE rates are enough appreciated, :D. Expecting any further is fools hope. (Don't want to enter bulls/ bears theory. Respect for both)

P.S. Existing thread for Baner/ Balewadi resale is too much older, thus started new one.

I have shortlisted few projects as below:
1. Costa Blanca Baner
Pros- New building, Road in progress. livable surroundings
2. Alde Espanola, Baner
Pros: Township feel, In budget, big access road
3. Rohan Leher, Resale
Pros: Rohan builders, decent society, in budget

I am adding projects as I know. Seniors please advice if i should go forward with the deal.
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks for the details. I too am scouting for a project with a similar budget as yours & pretty much the same requirements. I also have PS under consideration though in addition to Baner/Balewadi

Can you please post the details (area, total package cost etc) for the projects you've mentioned. Would be of great help.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ryanvg
    Thanks for the details. I too am scouting for a project with a similar budget as yours & pretty much the same requirements. I also have PS under consideration though in addition to Baner/Balewadi

Can you please post the details (area, total package cost etc) for the projects you've mentioned. Would be of great help.

@ryanvg,
    I don't know much about PS. I think there are there are other multiple threads about Wakad, PS, Rahatani. You may refer them.

Costa blanca and Aldea are in range of 70-72 lakhs. You may get in touch with builders office for latest quote.
    Regarding Rohan Leher- My broker has still not forwarded the details. I guess he has not finalized on possible maximum quote (as I have already shown interest in the project.:bab (59):)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nmoutlook
    @ryanvg,
    I don't know much about PS. I think there are there are other multiple threads about Wakad, PS, Rahatani. You may refer them.

Costa blanca and Aldea are in range of 70-72 lakhs. You may get in touch with builders office for latest quote.
    Regarding Rohan Leher- My broker has still not forwarded the details. I guess he has not finalized on possible maximum quote (as I have already shown interest in the project.:bab (59):)

Thanks for your response buddy. I did visit Aldea and found it quite good. As for Costa Blanca, while the proj is OK, he quoted me a very high figure of somewhere around 75.

I am thinking of Aldea though nothing's finalized. If u too are interested, do let me know & we both could drive in a hard bargain from them.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ryanvg
    Thanks for your response buddy. I did visit Aldea and found it quite good. As for Costa Blanca, while the proj is OK, he quoted me a very high figure of somewhere around 75.

I am thinking of Aldea though nothing's finalized. If u too are interested, do let me know & we both could drive in a hard bargain from them.

@ryanvg,
    I am glad that my response was helpful for you.
    You can please go ahead with your decision. I will be waiting for my parents to travel down next month and will consider their feedback. (Considering fact that my previous real estate decision got me into myriad of problems).

Regarding Aldea: Please see if you can bargain hard and also insist on covered parking.

Also if you are considering Baner, please check some resales too. Resales open up in between, though not as frequently as Wakad.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nmoutlook
    @ryanvg,
    I am glad that my response was helpful for you.
    You can please go ahead with your decision. I will be waiting for my parents to travel down next month and will consider their feedback. (Considering fact that my previous real estate decision got me into myriad of problems).

Regarding Aldea: Please see if you can bargain hard and also insist on covered parking.

Also if you are considering Baner, please check some resales too. Resales open up in between, though not as frequently as Wakad.

Sure mate....due diligence is the key here I guess. And we can't afford to falter.

Will try & bargain hard. They don't seem to be in the mood to negotiate though & are stuck at 70+ Let's see If i have any luck.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Dear ryanvg: Pls do let me the discount you manage to crack
    I will be back in pune next week so hope to visit this site.Though I have already visited and they also showed interest in selling and negotiation

All the best mate

CommentQuote
  • Pune : Suggestions for Good RTM Options or Possession within 6-8 months

Hi

I am looking to buy 2 bhk in areas like PS, PN, near by kaspate vasti or balewadi.

Please suggest me good RTM options or possession within 6-8 months.

Also suggest is this good period to book a flat or should I wait few more months.

TIA :)
    CommentQuote