Florida River Bank in Keshav Nagar, Pune

Last updated: July 11 2017
141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Florida River Bank in Keshav Nagar, Pune

Originally posted by ashriv2 View Post
    i am planning for hdfc . However i have checked with sbi as well . Sbi is also have the project in approved list . From where did u heard about this 4th floor thing .. Plz do let me know if this is true ..
    icici..

Comment

what about parking ???? I do not see much space for this .... As the society will be having around 150 flats equals need for 150 parking space ... from where they are going to manage it ???

Comment

Originally posted by shyam singh View Post
        what about parking ???? I do not see much space for this .... As the society will be having around 150 flats equals need for 150 parking space ... from where they are going to manage it ???
        Even I had the same question last week when I went there to see the construction progress of my flat . Progress of the construction is very good. They said that 2 building they are planning to give possession in July -august so they have to complete the construction work of rest of the building by then . I asked about the parking then sales person shown me the map in which they have parking marked alongside the boundary wall , it is open parking and there are few covered parking

Did you check for the parking with them .

Comment

Thanks for the update .... Inside premise, I do not see scope of of parking except the place , so called , gym and play area

Comment

Florida River Bank

Recently visited florida river bank site. Loved the concept there. I want to know the reviews whether it would be feasible to invest there. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Comment

Currently its overpriced for that location, very less open space, 35% Loading.
              And sooner or later view on both side is going to be blocked by under construction building.

Comment

Hi ashriv2.. shyam singh; vrajanga; ....i am also planning to book a 2bhk in florida river bank..could you plz share your views about this project? Thanks.
                Last edited July 25 2016, 05:01 PM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Its looks very over priced... 35% loading... Also the location is not that promising...

Comment

Originally posted by suhasn View Post
                    Its looks very over priced... 35% loading... Also the location is not that promising...
                    Hi suhasn ,

Thanks for your response .. could you please suggest what should be the good or actual price for this project ..

May be this help people to negotiate till that limit who are liking the concept.

Comment

I visited this project yesterday. Construction quality looks promising. Project might reach the possession dead line. No 1 BHK available as all are sold out. And that disappointed me as that what was my requirement.
                      Last edited August 24 2016, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X