Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida River Bank in Keshav Nagar, Pune

Collapse
X
Collapse

Florida River Bank in Keshav Nagar, Pune

Last updated: July 11 2017
141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31

    #31

    Re : Florida River Bank in Keshav Nagar, Pune

    Originally posted by mithunsainan View Post
    Krish 2, its a no brainer.
    On going through some of the old threads covering Keshavnagar, your suggestions sounded helpful. Do you know or have any update on the Keshavnagar to Kharadi bridge please? Thanks in advance

    Comment

    • #32

      #32

      Re : Florida River Bank in Keshav Nagar, Pune

      Man even God wouldnt be able to guess that, I am merely a mortal soul

      But, one thing is for sure it will come up. Patience is the key...
      Last edited September 23 2015, 04:47 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

      Comment

      • #33

        #33

        Re : Florida River Bank in Keshav Nagar, Pune

        Originally posted by mithunsainan View Post
        Man even God wouldnt be able to guess that, I am merely a mortal soul

        But, one thing is for sure it will come up. Patience is the key...
        No option than waiting. Hopefully should come up fast looking at how the builders are lobbying in Keshavnagar now

        Comment

        • #34

          #34

          Re : Florida River Bank in Keshav Nagar, Pune

          The Florida guys said that they along with Godrej are going to build the bridge. Don't know how much true this information is.

          Comment

          • #35

            #35

            Re : Florida River Bank in Keshav Nagar, Pune

            Florida - Documentation verification.

            Hello, We are planning to buy a flat in Florida river bank, Keshav nagar,pune.

            We like everything and agree with the quoted price too.

            but not sure about document verification.heard about risk part in under construction property.

            Can anyone please help on this?

            Comment

            • #36

              #36

              Re : Florida River Bank in Keshav Nagar, Pune

              What price have they quoted?

              Comment

              • #37

                #37

                Re : Florida River Bank in Keshav Nagar, Pune

                Originally posted by ssuper View Post
                The Florida guys said that they along with Godrej are going to build the bridge. Don't know how much true this information is.
                Hard to believe if the builders materialise this. But it'll be great if it happens! We're only bothered about the bridge, least concerned on who does it

                Comment

                • #38

                  #38

                  Re : Florida River Bank in Keshav Nagar, Pune

                  My question is to you - Mithunsainan.

                  We are thinking to buy 2 bhk at florida river bank keshav nagar, Pune.

                  But heard about risk part in under construction building.

                  Can you please help on this?Like what to take care and all in terms of documentation.

                  Comment

                  • #39

                    #39

                    Re : Florida River Bank in Keshav Nagar, Pune

                    There is risk in crossing the road too buddy Honestly, there is no fool proof mechanism to ensure everything is fine. Having said that, check for Commencement certificate, EC and if the project is approved by Govt. banks. This will give you some kind of assurance. You can hire a lawyer to increase your level of comfort but no gaurantees.

                    Overall, the builder is pretty reputed if that helps. Rest is your luck!! Wish you the best...
                    Last edited September 23 2015, 08:28 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

                    Comment

                    • #40

                      #40

                      Re : Florida River Bank in Keshav Nagar, Pune

                      Originally posted by mithunsainan View Post
                      There is risk in crossing the road too buddy Honestly, there is no fool proof mechanism to ensure everything is fine. Having said that, check for Commencement certificate, EC and if the project is approved by Govt. banks. This will give you some kind of assurance. You can hire a lawyer to increase your level of comfort but no gaurantees.

                      Overall, the builder is pretty reputed if that helps. Rest is your luck!! Wish you the best...
                      I am also Planning to book it ? Is it worth to spend this much amount for this location ? Sales Person told me that Bridge Construction going to start from 2 Years time and will be completed in a year as its just 700m in length. But in the current scenarios anything around 5500/- doesn't really worth for this location this is what i feels .so i am bit confused whether i should believe them and book it here or should keep on searching other projects.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X