Last updated: July 11 2017
141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Florida River Bank in Keshav Nagar, Pune

Originally posted by mithunsainan View Post
    Krish 2, its a no brainer.
    On going through some of the old threads covering Keshavnagar, your suggestions sounded helpful. Do you know or have any update on the Keshavnagar to Kharadi bridge please? Thanks in advance

Comment

Man even God wouldnt be able to guess that, I am merely a mortal soul

But, one thing is for sure it will come up. Patience is the key...
      Last edited September 23 2015, 04:47 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Man even God wouldnt be able to guess that, I am merely a mortal soul

But, one thing is for sure it will come up. Patience is the key...
        No option than waiting. Hopefully should come up fast looking at how the builders are lobbying in Keshavnagar now

Comment

The Florida guys said that they along with Godrej are going to build the bridge. Don't know how much true this information is.

Comment

Florida - Documentation verification.

Hello, We are planning to buy a flat in Florida river bank, Keshav nagar,pune.

We like everything and agree with the quoted price too.

but not sure about document verification.heard about risk part in under construction property.

Can anyone please help on this?

Comment

What price have they quoted?

Comment

Originally posted by ssuper View Post
                The Florida guys said that they along with Godrej are going to build the bridge. Don't know how much true this information is.
                Hard to believe if the builders materialise this. But it'll be great if it happens! We're only bothered about the bridge, least concerned on who does it

Comment

My question is to you - Mithunsainan.

We are thinking to buy 2 bhk at florida river bank keshav nagar, Pune.

But heard about risk part in under construction building.

Can you please help on this?Like what to take care and all in terms of documentation.

Comment

There is risk in crossing the road too buddy Honestly, there is no fool proof mechanism to ensure everything is fine. Having said that, check for Commencement certificate, EC and if the project is approved by Govt. banks. This will give you some kind of assurance. You can hire a lawyer to increase your level of comfort but no gaurantees.

Overall, the builder is pretty reputed if that helps. Rest is your luck!! Wish you the best...
                    Last edited September 23 2015, 08:28 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

There is risk in crossing the road too buddy Honestly, there is no fool proof mechanism to ensure everything is fine. Having said that, check for Commencement certificate, EC and if the project is approved by Govt. banks. This will give you some kind of assurance. You can hire a lawyer to increase your level of comfort but no gaurantees.

Overall, the builder is pretty reputed if that helps. Rest is your luck!! Wish you the best...
                      I am also Planning to book it ? Is it worth to spend this much amount for this location ? Sales Person told me that Bridge Construction going to start from 2 Years time and will be completed in a year as its just 700m in length. But in the current scenarios anything around 5500/- doesn't really worth for this location this is what i feels .so i am bit confused whether i should believe them and book it here or should keep on searching other projects.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X