Florida River Bank in Keshav Nagar, Pune

Last updated: July 11 2017
141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Florida River Bank in Keshav Nagar, Pune

Originally posted by 4pegsdown View Post
    I am also Planning to book it ? Is it worth to spend this much amount for this location ? Sales Person told me that Bridge Construction going to start from 2 Years time and will be completed in a year as its just 700m in length. But in the current scenarios anything around 5500/- doesn't really worth for this location this is what i feels .so i am bit confused whether i should believe them and book it here or should keep on searching other projects.
    Dont believe in future...whether bridges. proposed roads, Ring road, smart city...etc...
    Timelines can vary from 2 years to 7 years to even cancellation...lot of politics etc goes on during development..

Compare the rates with the current development already there and then decide or look for other locations...

They all talk about bright future.......since they are already 9pegsdown (everytime) ..lolol

Comment

Originally posted by 4pegsdown View Post
      I am also Planning to book it ? Is it worth to spend this much amount for this location ? Sales Person told me that Bridge Construction going to start from 2 Years time and will be completed in a year as its just 700m in length. But in the current scenarios anything around 5500/- doesn't really worth for this location this is what i feels .so i am bit confused whether i should believe them and book it here or should keep on searching other projects.
      The price being quoted by the builder seems to already have the price push that may come from constructing the bridge. So if the bridge comes, you don't benefit in any price hike but if it doesn't come, you loose.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepak Singh View Post
        The price being quoted by the builder seems to already have the price push that may come from constructing the bridge. So if the bridge comes, you don't benefit in any price hike but if it doesn't come, you loose.
        Yes thats true but the thing is if the bridge come up the prices would also jump drastically which will definitely increase value of your flat if some one put it on reseal . So there is always gain .

Comment

Hi All,

I recently started searching for flats in Keshavnagar area. My budget is upto 55 lakhs. Saw Keshavkunj, Florida River Bank, Wisteria etc. I am impressed by the floor plan of Florida River Bank. They are offering 2BHK compact 937 sqft flat in 61Lakhs approx. Can somebody help me with this project? IS there any chance of negotiation upto my budget? Or are there any other options within specified budget?

Thanks in advance.
          Last edited December 28 2015, 12:28 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

See mantra insignia. They are in pre launch offer and have affordable option.

Comment

Hi, I have bought one 2BHK in A building. I loved the concept there. Also, I can say that Oxford Group is one of the reputed builder groups in Pune. Rest you can decide .

Comment

Hi shyam singh;

I am on a verge to book a flat at Florida River Bank. Will you please let me know what was your final price (psf and total cost) for booking, so that I will have a bechmark to start dealing with them. Did you check for any approvals from government.

Thanks in advance
                Last edited December 28 2015, 12:28 PM. Reason: Mentioned user

Comment

i am planning to buy 2BHK in Florida river bank .. I liked the unique concept they have ..

but it is going above my budget they are offering 5750 psf which is costing around 67,97,754 for 2bhk of 1034 sf on 8th floor.
                  If I will go without home automation system then they are offering 5400 psf which is around 64,01,022 , is this home automation cost fine ?

i have asked them for negotiation they said they will do little bit but didnt tell me how much .

Could anyone please let me know what would be the best price to negotiate for .

also please suggest if this property is good from all legal point of view .

Comment

Originally posted by ashriv2 View Post
                    i am planning to buy 2BHK in Florida river bank .. I liked the unique concept they have ..

but it is going above my budget they are offering 5750 psf which is costing around 67,97,754 for 2bhk of 1034 sf on 8th floor.
                    If I will go without home automation system then they are offering 5400 psf which is around 64,01,022 , is this home automation cost fine ?

i have asked them for negotiation they said they will do little bit but didnt tell me how much .

Could anyone please let me know what would be the best price to negotiate for .

also please suggest if this property is good from all legal point of view .
                    Did you get any reply ashriv2 ?

Comment

Originally posted by shyam singh View Post
                      Hi, I have bought one 2BHK in A building. I loved the concept there. Also, I can say that Oxford Group is one of the reputed builder groups in Pune. Rest you can decide .
                      Hi.. Do you mind sharing more information ? I am also inclined to close the deal..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X