Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 BHK resale flat in Warje Pune

Collapse
X
Collapse

2 BHK resale flat in Warje Pune

Last updated: September 10 2019
7 | Posts
1809 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2 BHK resale flat in Warje Pune

    Hi Guys,

    I am searching for a Resale 2BHK Flats in Warje. I saw flats in the following Societies -
    1. Meghvarsha
    2. Oval Nest
    3. Aditya Garden City

    I am also planning to visit the following societies over the nest couple of days -
    1. Rahul Park
    2. Karan Palms
    3. Rahul Nisarg

    Could you help share your views about these societies? Which all, in your opinion should be in consideration set and which all should be left out? Do you feel there are better societies in this area?

    P.S.-
    My intention of this purchase is both Self Usage & Investment!
  • #2

    #2

    Re : 2 BHK resale flat in Warje Pune

    Mantri Realty is a well known real estate builder in Pune. They have developed many projects in past years with excellent amenities. If you are looking to buy flats you should search for the projects developed by them as quality of their project is really good. Few of their projects i know by name are :

    Mantri Lavendula
    Mantri Kishore Park - II
    Mantri Terrace
    Mantri Vandan
    Mantri Kishore Park – I
    Mantri Kinara
    Mantri Colony
    Mantri Inter Centre
    Mantri Venture

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : 2 BHK resale flat in Warje Pune

      Originally posted by NMAKHIJA07 View Post
      Hi Guys,

      I am searching for a Resale 2BHK Flats in Warje. I saw flats in the following Societies -
      1. Meghvarsha
      2. Oval Nest
      3. Aditya Garden City

      I am also planning to visit the following societies over the nest couple of days -
      1. Rahul Park
      2. Karan Palms
      3. Rahul Nisarg

      Could you help share your views about these societies? Which all, in your opinion should be in consideration set and which all should be left out? Do you feel there are better societies in this area?

      P.S.-
      My intention of this purchase is both Self Usage & Investment!

      Among above options.... the best ones are --

      1. Oval Nest
      2. Garden City
      3. Rahul Park

      Hope you will get the good options in above societies.. best luck

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : 2 BHK resale flat in Warje Pune

        Originally posted by NMAKHIJA07 View Post
        Hi Guys,

        I am searching for a Resale 2BHK Flats in Warje. I saw flats in the following Societies -
        1. Meghvarsha
        2. Oval Nest
        3. Aditya Garden City

        I am also planning to visit the following societies over the nest couple of days -
        1. Rahul Park
        2. Karan Palms
        3. Rahul Nisarg

        Could you help share your views about these societies? Which all, in your opinion should be in consideration set and which all should be left out? Do you feel there are better societies in this area?

        P.S.-
        My intention of this purchase is both Self Usage & Investment!
        >> My intention of this purchase is both Self Usage & Investment!

        believe me it is very difficult to satisfy both at the same time.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : 2 BHK resale flat in Warje Pune

          Originally posted by pawarnilesh View Post
          Among above options.... the best ones are --

          1. Oval Nest
          2. Garden City
          3. Rahul Park

          Hope you will get the good options in above societies.. best luck
          Thanks. How about Meghvarsha?

          I found it equally good in terms of following factors -
          1. Air Flow,
          2. Relatively New Flats
          3. No closely stacked buildings like in Aditya Garden City



          Originally posted by Sat234 View Post
          >> My intention of this purchase is both Self Usage & Investment!

          believe me it is very difficult to satisfy both at the same time.
          Oh, So my first preference would be investment and followed by Self Usage. Any suggestions in this case?

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : 2 BHK resale flat in Warje Pune

            Hi NMAKHIJA07,

            Whats your budget to llok flats in Warje

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : 2 BHK resale flat in Warje Pune

              Originally posted by saroh2014 View Post
              hi nmakhija07,

              whats your budget to llok flats in warje
              70 lacs

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : 2 BHK resale flat in Warje Pune

                Jubilee park is Good project but incomplete. Stuck in environmental clearance. There are legal complications.No water and drainage connections. No legal possessions. No amenities. No access to two parking levels. Buy at your own risk

                Comment

                Tags: 2BHK Resale Warje
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X