Collapse

Dream City Township, DSK Developers, Solapur Road, Pune

Last updated: February 7 2018
94 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Dream City Township, DSK Developers, Solapur Road, Pune

I have re-negotiated my salary with employer. Now I will get 50% hike per year for next 5 years

Hitmady
    Please let the secret of your negotiating skill in the forum.
    50% hike in salary what a jump?

Comment

Originally posted by suhasn View Post
      you guys are just thinking negative and have only rate quotient in mind, when ever you have a chance, do look at the aminities provided. let me assure you that its out of ur imagination. its truly world class. Its an ideal home fr rich class who certainly can see himself residing in an world class township...

BTW, this proj is not meant for middle class...
      From where does so a large community of Rich class comes from??
      People were constructing for rich class in the city and middle class was at the outskirts.
      Now even outskirts are for the Rich class....

Comment

Does DSK have the kind of financial muscles required to build such a massive city ??

Comment

Originally posted by suhasn View Post
          you guys are just thinking negative and have only rate quotient in mind, when ever you have a chance, do look at the aminities provided. let me assure you that its out of ur imagination. its truly world class. Its an ideal home fr rich class who certainly can see himself residing in an world class township...

BTW, this proj is not meant for middle class...
          So the "Rich" class, looking out for "world-class" amenities, are going to stay in 1BHKs?

The fact that the project has 1 BHKs does not go along with your claim that the project is not meant for middle class.

Comment

Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
            So the "Rich" class, looking out for "world-class" amenities, are going to stay in 1BHKs?

he he he + 1

Comment

Creating fear factor among potential buyers. Its their way of saying "Go buy our existing cheaper projects, before they go out of reach too".

Comment

DSK themselves are not confident about the project. Read disclaimer DSK put in the all advertizements till now:
                It reads as:
                "
                The information published in this advertizement is general and does not represent reality or fact. This may be revised at sole discretion of the developer, The photographs and pictures depicted in this adverstiments are an artist's impression and are subject to change at sole discretion of the developer
                "

So they are actually selling dream which may not turn reality.

Comment

....And suddenly, Blue Ridge is starting to feel cheap, attractive, reasonable and desirable.....

Comment

And in a few days he is going to say that most of our flats are booked and only few flats remaining on top and first floor !

1.2 Cr for a 2bhk in the middle of nowhere. Seriously?

Though I am not much interested in living in fursungi, I was curious to see its 3bhk floor plan. Looks decent enough. But a crorepati is more likely to go for a Marvel floor plan than this.

- A kitchen smaller than 10' x 10' in a 3bhk costing roughly 1.4 Cr ??
                    - All bathrooms less than 5' in width? Any decent builder "dreaming" of a crorepati city would give atleast bathrooms bigger than 5' in width, and ideally 9' in length.
                    - No walk in wardrobes?

- Only master bed is bigger (12'6" x 14'9"). Bed 2 is 10'6" x 16'5" (elongated. weird!). Bed 3 is 10'6" x 14'5".
                    I would expect all rooms to be bigger than 12' in width for a luxury home.

- living dining is 12'6" by 20' only. No way anything luxury. surprisingly 2bhk has a bigger living/dining than 3bhk (12'6" by 20'10" but in no way a rich luxury hall size). So the smaller crorepati who bought 2bhk will have a larger more royal looking hall than a bigger crorepati who bought 3bhk.

I dont know what the builder was having with his single malt ? This is no where a rich city. This is just simple homes for middle class like us, at rich luxury prices. In a location like fursungi. Unless of course you are happy to be holed up inside and have nothing to do, I would totally avoid this.

It is like people will love Blue Ridge if they never have to come out of it. Unfortunately, we have to work, buy stuff, travel, meet people, etc. And when people come visiting, you have to hear comments about slums on the way to BR !! So people coming to or going from dsk dream city have to cross fursungi and that would spoil the whole experience.
                    Last edited June 2 2014, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anikale View Post
                      ....And suddenly, Blue Ridge is starting to feel cheap, attractive, reasonable and desirable.....
                      BR is indeed better than most Townships/Large complexes I have seen.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X