I have been looking out for 2 BHK in Pune for staying.
My work location is near to Pune railway station.
Yesterday, I went to meet my friend at Pisoli, near Khadi machine chowk where I saw this project.

Arc Gaurav
Society looks good and flats looks spacious. The one I saw is of 811 sqft, carpet 544 sqft.
Initially builder quoted 3900 and came down to 3750 without even asking. While I was sitting there he gave another offer which goes like this, if I give him 10 Lakhs on booking and do the registration after completion certificate is received then the open parking is free. Moreover, service charge and VAT will not be applied on ready possession flats. so total cost of flat comes to 33.5 Lakhs. Project is approved by HDFC.
Most of the flats are ready possession however as per builder, completion is expected in 4-5 months.

Locality is still remote, nothing nearby, even the roads to the project are in very bad shape.

Anyone have more idea about Pisoli area or the developer.
Please share your view.

Thanks!!
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by arunk_v
    I have been looking out for 2 BHK in Pune for staying.
    My work location is near to Pune railway station.
    Yesterday, I went to meet my friend at Pisoli, near Khadi machine chowk where I saw this project.

Arc Gaurav
    Society looks good and flats looks spacious. The one I saw is of 811 sqft, carpet 544 sqft.
    total cost of flat comes to 33.5 Lakhs. Project is approved by HDFC.
    Most of the flats are ready possession however as per builder, completion is expected in 4-5 months.

Locality is still remote, nothing nearby, even the roads to the project are in very bad shape.

Your post says it all. With 544 carpet + 30% loading, actual areas should be #700 sqft (reduces total cost to by 4L).
    Is builder giving in writing to give possession in 4-5 months?
    Do check ownership status with residents or people living around.

Have you seen sunshine hills? I believe it has ready-to occupy bigger size flats for all incl 37L (negotiable)
    CommentQuote