Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nandan Spectra by Nandan Buildcon, Balewadi, Pune

Collapse
X
Collapse

Nandan Spectra by Nandan Buildcon, Balewadi, Pune

Last updated: September 26 2018
15 | Posts
3269 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nandan Spectra by Nandan Buildcon, Balewadi, Pune

    Hello, Please share your views regrading SPECTRA project from Nandan buildcon coming up in Balewadi. The builder is quoting 89 lacs for a 2 BHK which I think is outrageous. Is it worth considering to buy in this project. Any info regarding the project/price/area would be useful.

    Thanks
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Nandan Spectra by Nandan Buildcon, Balewadi, Pune

    Originally posted by dob2086 View Post
    Hello, Please share your views regrading SPECTRA project from Nandan buildcon coming up in Balewadi. The builder is quoting 89 lacs for a 2 BHK which I think is outrageous. Is it worth considering to buy in this project. Any info regarding the project/price/area would be useful.

    Thanks

    will you will find better alternative in balewadi in terms of location and price. Balewadi is good area.

    i think there r couple of projects from vasudha dev. , kunal aspiree which U may look.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Nandan Spectra by Nandan Buildcon, Balewadi, Pune

      Originally posted by dob2086 View Post
      Hello, Please share your views regrading SPECTRA project from Nandan buildcon coming up in Balewadi. The builder is quoting 89 lacs for a 2 BHK which I think is outrageous. Is it worth considering to buy in this project. Any info regarding the project/price/area would be useful.

      Thanks
      89L really is outrageous.

      I liked his floor plan though. Nandan generally has a better construction quality than most local builders of Pune. You may get a good price even after 5 years from date of possession.

      Not sure if it is worth 89L though.

      If you are looking for end use, do consider Nandan Inspera in Wakad. Again 2bhk thing, but price would be much lower than 89L. I dont think it should be more than 70L in Inspera.
      Last edited June 10 2014, 04:00 PM.

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Nandan Spectra by Nandan Buildcon, Balewadi, Pune

        Originally posted by hporwal View Post
        will you will find better alternative in balewadi in terms of location and price. Balewadi is good area.

        i think there r couple of projects from vasudha dev. , kunal aspiree which U may look.
        what do you think of Vasudha parnika, vasudha sai eshanya.
        The prices are okay for balewadi in case of Vasudha.
        But (there is always a but).. parnika has four scorpio chap bungalows in the society. And sai eshanya has a very narrow approach road. Until that proposed road is made, sai eshanya will have accessibility problems.
        I am seeing that proposed road being made since last 1 year (some digging near mitcon). In this time, PCMC already broke encroachments, dug up and laid the roads in Wakad (near dutta mandir). PMC is lazy really...

        And aspiree. Any opinion?
        Aspiree is okay I found. Decent floor plan but it is one railway bogie structure facing north south. Will have light and airflow problems.
        Nothing more than two slabs in the last one year at Aspiree... whats going on. Has construction proceeded further?

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Nandan Spectra by Nandan Buildcon, Balewadi, Pune

          @sat234 : I think you are referring to Inspera. Isnt it ? Also would like to know in which way do you find the floor plan better than other projects. Just wanted to understand your view better.
          Last edited June 10 2014, 03:07 PM.

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Nandan Spectra by Nandan Buildcon, Balewadi, Pune

            Originally posted by dob2086 View Post
            @sat234 : I think you are referring to Inspera. Isnt it ? Also would like to know in which way do you find the floor plan better than other projects. Just wanted to understand your view better.
            yes, Inspera in Wakad. Typed in spectra by mistake.

            The master bedroom is 12 by 14 which is big enough. You may even be able to fit in a computer table there. Kitchen is 9 by 10.5 which is decent enough, for a 2bhk.

            Other room is 11 by 13. Big enough. 12 by 19 hall is good, you can manage a dining table within. Most others have 11 by 16 types. If others have a separate dining, then not all area is usable because it may block terrace entrance or the passage or kitchen entrance. The bathrooms are big enough. Most other schemes have 5 by 8 or less dimensions. It gets the job done, but looks congested.

            You will not find such spacious floor plans for 2bhk in other schemes.

            It is not just about carpet area - it is also about how efficiently the carpet area is arranged.
            Last edited June 10 2014, 04:04 PM.

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Nandan Spectra by Nandan Buildcon, Balewadi, Pune

              im not looking to buy so cant comment on construction qlty etc of vasudha , kunal etc. I find location of aspiree, eshania better. Good soc nearby like aditya breeze, parkland.

              also one tower is very close to spectra , few people tend to avoid nearby mobile towers due to health concerns.

              somehow i like 43 private while passing by, although never visited. But large top to bottom glass looks good


              Originally posted by Sat234 View Post
              what do you think of Vasudha parnika, vasudha sai eshanya.
              The prices are okay for balewadi in case of Vasudha.
              But (there is always a but).. parnika has four scorpio chap bungalows in the society. And sai eshanya has a very narrow approach road. Until that proposed road is made, sai eshanya will have accessibility problems.
              I am seeing that proposed road being made since last 1 year (some digging near mitcon). In this time, PCMC already broke encroachments, dug up and laid the roads in Wakad (near dutta mandir). PMC is lazy really...

              And aspiree. Any opinion?
              Aspiree is okay I found. Decent floor plan but it is one railway bogie structure facing north south. Will have light and airflow problems.
              Nothing more than two slabs in the last one year at Aspiree... whats going on. Has construction proceeded further?

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Nandan Spectra by Nandan Buildcon, Balewadi, Pune

                construction is moving slow on many sites including spectra, f residences, aspiree. In that sense ready possesion makes sense as price r too high and ready possesion at least assure utilizqtion

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Nandan Spectra by Nandan Buildcon, Balewadi, Pune

                  Hye!

                  I stay at Nandan Spectra for a long time and think can help ur query! My

                  ofice is n Balewadi, so I lukd fr a home here. I stoppd looking aftr I found Spectra! I

                  wanted a 2 BHK cuz I wntd a differnt room for my son also. It has evrythng I want and

                  also so close to my office! de sky lounge and clubhouse r my fvrite cuz I spend all my

                  evnings relxing der. My son loves de play park nd hes on de swings all day (: My

                  wife makes me take walks in de park bt im also likng dat now. I feel my family is

                  happy here. I thnk u cn move her nd we will b frnds also!

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Nandan Spectra by Nandan Buildcon, Balewadi, Pune

                    WWOOWW !!!!
                    living in nandan spectra for a loooong time.......... when did it completed ??
                    nice narration of story..
                    try somewhere else

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X