Akshar Elementa by Akshar Developers in Wakad, Pune

Last updated: December 16 2018
336 | Posts
100962 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akshar Elementa by Akshar Developers in Wakad, Pune

I recently came across this project which is on Expressway close to Hinjewadi. Has any body been to the project site. The only info that I could get as of now is the website address www.elementapune.com. Does anyone have any idea about the prices going on in this locality, please share with me. They are quoting somewhere around 3075 after negotiating . Is this price justifiable. I checked the amenties and some are real cooool and they have promised a whole lot of world !!!
    Last edited November 7 2016, 03:20 PM.

Re : Akshar Elementa by Akshar Developers in Wakad, Pune

They don't even have a number listed. No location map, no floor map. I have e-mailed them. Let's see what they come up with.

Edit - 3075 for Wakad is not really worth, in my view, for a new launch. But need to see the location map first. From the recce that I did, Wakad & Pimple Nilakh are the most overhyped area in terms of Rate. My blood boiled when I got a prelaunch offer from Kolte-Patil in PN at 4000 psf for a scheme in the middle of nowhere.
    Last edited February 25 2010, 04:39 PM.

Comment

yes location would be crucial.

past projects of builder shows development in mumbai. look likes his first one in Pune.

Floor plan also look likes that in mumbai , ahmedabad.
      Last edited February 25 2010, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hporwal View Post
        yes location would be crucial.

past projects of builder shows development in mumbai. look likes his first one in Pune.

Floor plan also look likes that in mumbai , ahmedabad.
        Where did you get floor plans?

Comment

huge list of amenities.. should have a huge monthly maintenance cost and will take few years for completion And another year or so for all amenities to be completed... if they will be completed...

Comment

In layout you can get floor plan...

Comment

Elementa Location

Here is the builder's website and the reference to Elementa: http://akshardevelopers.com/contents/elementa.htm

Elementa Info: Residential as well as commercial project in Pune, touching Mumbai Pune Express Highway. Located very ideally near Indira college, and very large area of 27 acres of land, around 27 high rise towers. We have around 1, 00, 000/- sq. ft. of area, which can be offer for cold & warm shell buildings for hospitality projects as well as for commercial purposes.

Comment

for floor plan . check out website.

i think its in layout section

Comment

Originally posted by hporwal View Post
                  for floor plan . check out website.

i think its in layout section
                  Photos look good (only 2 are there) but information is pathetic.
                  There are no floor plans , location plans , amenity definition.

Comment

Akshar builders have many projects in navi Mumbai. The most famous of their creations is Shreeji heights at palm beach road . I know some one who has a flat there and though the project is one of the better ones on palm beach road, they say that the construction quality is quite bad with a lot of seepage problems. Also the loading is too high and their 1210 sqft flat is no bigger than say about a 900 sqft flat.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X