Last updated: January 6 2016
15 | Posts
3546 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sai Highness Vs Royal Rahadki Vs Sai Raj Regency Vs Bhojwani Destiny Pune

Hi,

Its almost been a year i am looking for a decent 2BHK well in budget in and around Pimple Saudagar. With a middle class mentality and just about 20% down payment money in my pocket for a budget of 60 Lakhs i have sorted out some New project like Sai Highness ,Royal Rahadki ,Sai Raj Regency, Destiny ,Royal Wood and Prime Plus 2.

More or less all these projects offer a same price of ~5500 psf. Including all other charges and negotiations for a ~1000 sft house the cost would go around 60-63 Lakhs. Every Project has its own Pros and Cons ,since i am not looking from investment prespective rather living purpose ,hence i am very confused about where to put my money.

Sai Highness - 63 (negotiated) for a covered parking 2BHK (1013 Sqft) ,project is small with just children park and Garden in backyard, though i like the floor plan as the room sizes and hall is of decent size.

Royal Rahadki - Project is quite big with promised amenities again 63 for 960Sqft ,but this society is bit on the inner side of the main roadand outside area is not so good.

Sai Raj regency - Overall cost is less but bulider is New and dont know the relibility also 'D' building where they are taking booking is not yet approved above 2 floors.

Destiny - Bhojwani Homes cost around 65+ Lakhs for 2BHK again small project with just podium garden as amenities and slum areas around if you look down from your gallery.

Royal Woods - Its more or less pretty much same as other GK projects ,small rooms ,halls with same price quote of 63 Lakhs.

Prime Plus 2 - This project is also with not much amenities and quoting 65 Lakhs with open parking(with promise of providing shed) ,this common bathroom is almost in the kitchen.

Though I am not looking for big amenities as their maintenance cost afterwards will be more and hardly a working guy gets time to utilize all.

With these option in mind i would like to get the review for the projects in pimple Saudagar from our experts sitting out here.

Please suggest on the same and if there are some more options please feel free to post.

Re : Sai Highness Vs Royal Rahadki Vs Sai Raj Regency Vs Bhojwani Destiny Pune

Don't go for Royal Rahadki .. no EC clear.
    Prime Plus 2--- using other society gate... already dispute ....
    Royal Woods-- not good quality construction....

Comment

Originally posted by HuntaHouse View Post
      Hi,

Its almost been a year i am looking for a decent 2BHK well in budget in and around Pimple Saudagar. With a middle class mentality and just about 20% down payment money in my pocket for a budget of 60 Lakhs i have sorted out some New project like Sai Highness ,Royal Rahadki ,Sai Raj Regency, Destiny ,Royal Wood and Prime Plus 2.

More or less all these projects offer a same price of ~5500 psf. Including all other charges and negotiations for a ~1000 sft house the cost would go around 60-63 Lakhs. Every Project has its own Pros and Cons ,since i am not looking from investment prespective rather living purpose ,hence i am very confused about where to put my money.

Sai Highness - 63 (negotiated) for a covered parking 2BHK (1013 Sqft) ,project is small with just children park and Garden in backyard, though i like the floor plan as the room sizes and hall is of decent size.

Royal Rahadki - Project is quite big with promised amenities again 63 for 960Sqft ,but this society is bit on the inner side of the main roadand outside area is not so good.

Sai Raj regency - Overall cost is less but bulider is New and dont know the relibility also 'D' building where they are taking booking is not yet approved above 2 floors.

Destiny - Bhojwani Homes cost around 65+ Lakhs for 2BHK again small project with just podium garden as amenities and slum areas around if you look down from your gallery.

Royal Woods - Its more or less pretty much same as other GK projects ,small rooms ,halls with same price quote of 63 Lakhs.

Prime Plus 2 - This project is also with not much amenities and quoting 65 Lakhs with open parking(with promise of providing shed) ,this common bathroom is almost in the kitchen.

Though I am not looking for big amenities as their maintenance cost afterwards will be more and hardly a working guy gets time to utilize all.

With these option in mind i would like to get the review for the projects in pimple Saudagar from our experts sitting out here.

Please suggest on the same and if there are some more options please feel free to post.
      >> Its almost been a year i am looking for a decent 2BHK well in budget in and around Pimple Saudagar.

I can understand

Most GK projects have an okay quality, but I never really liked their floor plans and their shared/unmarked approach roads. Do check out rose icon if you are okay with the floor plan. Check out flora as well, but its 2bhk is almost a 1.5 bhk.

Rahadki greens EC will be heard on 19th (thanks to LifeSavers post). Wait for it.
      Even after that, I did not like their approach road. Supposedly, the road along park royale and leon orbit will be widened towards rahadki and orange county. Still proposed though... I know people who have taken decisions on proposed for end use, and are suffering.

There was a resale 2bhk flat in Laxmi Vrindavan (or another Laxmi Heights opposite that). I found it to be a decent society. See if it is still available.
      Last edited June 16 2014, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sat234 View Post
        >
        Rahadki greens EC will be heard on 19th (thanks to LifeSavers post). Wait for it.
        that was for vedanta not rahadki !!

Comment

Originally posted by lifesaver View Post
          that was for vedanta not rahadki !!
          ohh okay. So many GK projects in town, with mostly same floor plans and elevation, that I get confused.

Comment

Yes these GK projects have almost the same floor plan whether you go for 900sqft or 1050 sqft ,the just add some extra standing balcony and most of them with Shared Road.
            I did look out for some Resales also but now-a-days owners are quoting them like the new ones ,dosen't matter how old is the society or whether they have amenities or not.
            I have looked for Wakad area as well and there it seems all project are on Dutta Mandir Road where you have slum side by side,the rate is also same as PS.

Comment

Originally posted by HuntaHouse View Post
              Yes these GK projects have almost the same floor plan whether you go for 900sqft or 1050 sqft ,the just add some extra standing balcony and most of them with Shared Road.
              I did look out for some Resales also but now-a-days owners are quoting them like the new ones ,dosen't matter how old is the society or whether they have amenities or not.
              I have looked for Wakad area as well and there it seems all project are on Dutta Mandir Road where you have slum side by side,the rate is also same as PS.
              wakad has that problem I agree.

dutt mandir road has some good pockets as well. even aundh has slums. check out areas near nandan inspera. and areas near pristine prolife/island society.

Comment

I can understand, finding a decent home with a good location that too in budget is quite challenging.
                I also visited these projects- Sai miracle, Sai highness, Dwarka sai, Prime plus 2, Rose woods etc etc.. All are having some pros and cons.

And in Resale also cost is approx same as a new one.
                I will suggest look for one project in Rahatni- Tamara, Decent one but not sure whether the cost fits in your budget

Comment

ANother GK project of 2 and 3bhks coming just adjacent to tamara - you may like to visit it as well.

Comment

I have visited Tamara as well,didnt like the floor plan at all,kitchen is almost in Hall and small bedroom,
                    Dwarka Sai is GK project in Rahatni,any other comming in area

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X