Last updated: July 1 2019
59 | Posts
24429 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rohan Abhilasha in Wagholi, Pune

Hi,

Today, I got a promotional email from proptiger, about pre-launch of Rohan Abhilasha at Wagholi. Rohan Abhilasha - Wagholi, Pune New Launch Price psft 3500 rs. I'm looking to invest in Wagholi, To me its completely okay to get possession in late 2016 or 2017, presently I'm abroad. Due to its proximity to airport and City. 3500 rs really excite me and i believe the builder has very good reputation. However, I'm not sure about its location. Please share if anybody enquire about the project. Is it worth to invest ? To me builder is very important I do not want any hustle with unprofessional builder. I think Rohan could be a decent, though its my perception
    Thanks..

Re : Rohan Abhilasha in Wagholi, Pune

Do you think Rohan meets their deadlines ?? Please see the state of their on going projects first.
    And yes, Rohan quality too has deteriorated in past few years. Do check out Rohan Ishan, Bavdhan; while Rohan Leher still awaits PROPOSED road & proper water supply connection.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Thanks @real... I'm still open to Rohan.. He is in the market since last 20 yrs.. And most of his completed project are in good shape, what I can see.. So you may be right at your point for that particular project.. But if I look from your eyes, then no builders are exception ;-)
      I'm interested to hear if somebody put some light on its location and the rates.. I'll be highly grateful.
      Thanks..

Comment

Hello SamIndia

I am also interested in this project, did you get other information about the project ?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SAMINDIA View Post
          Thanks @real... I'm still open to Rohan.. He is in the market since last 20 yrs..
          And Kumar builders/KUL is also in market for past 44-45 years, so does it make them better than Rohan ? What's their in age ?? If age had been the only criterion, wouldn't Advani been PM of India ?
          Last edited June 24 2014, 11:01 PM.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Today I booked 3 BHK in A2 wing of Rohan Abhilasha, they quoted me rs 3700/sq feet (amenity facing+rs 100/sq feet floor rise). This is soft launch. I was not very interested for high rise floor but they told for 3 BHK 2 or 3 are left. Can some one tell if this rate is good or bad for this project.
            I am hoping for the launch they will increase the rates by at least 5%.
            Last edited June 25 2014, 01:12 AM.

Comment

They can even increase rate by 50% not by just 5%. but at the end you need to check even if current rate is worth buying there. I just saw its location from their web site, its way inside from main nagar road, not sure many years it will take to get basic amenities like water, road and MSEB meter.
              Have you checked if they have all required permissions and approvals? Not to scare you, but many projects which are even on nagar road are struggling with approvals from last 2 years (check Jade Residency).
              I don't think that area is even good for investors or for end users. for both, it will take many many years to actually get some money back. You don't get buyer for your flat also don't get tenants in this area. Also because of water problem you have high monthly maintenance.
              Instead of gifting money to builder good option to put money in FD, you will get better returns and it is more secured.

Comment

@vasu agreed with you at some extend, one should check the documents before booking.. However, I'm little bit optimistic, they built Rohan Mithila just adjacent to the Airport, and so far none of their projects have any legal issues. I believe it should also not have any such issues..

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  And Kumar builders/KUL is also in market for past 44-45 years, so does it make them better than Rohan ? What's their in age ?? If age had been the only criterion, wouldn't Advani been PM of India ?
                  Your comparison like TATA and Reliance TATA is known for its values however Reliance make money and only money no matter from where it comes.. Mr. Kumar even jailed for some real state issues.. They are deep in legal issues.. Their many projects are still not clear i.e. Cerebrum kalyani nagar.. Rohan doesn't have any legal issues and their completed projects can be a the benchmark for any project.. So keep your contrast a side.. And don't confuse if i'm not biased to anyone.. To me builder is the most important thing if one invest in early stage of project.. And Rohan fits in this a quite well.. Eventually there will be risk in any project if one invest in prelaunch or early launch.
                  Last edited June 25 2014, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by myseaarch View Post
                    Today I booked 3 BHK in A2 wing of Rohan Abhilasha, they quoted me rs 3700/sq feet (amenity facing+rs 100/sq feet floor rise). This is soft launch. I was not very interested for high rise floor but they told for 3 BHK 2 or 3 are left. Can some one tell if this rate is good or bad for this project.
                    I am hoping for the launch they will increase the rates by at least 5%.
                    Mysearch- what about the location i can see in maps.. It's quite near to Suyog Nisarg.. My only concern is approaching road.. How wide is that, or its planned.. ?
                    Didn't you negotiate on rate ? Only 2 or 3 left, that difficult to believe ;-) anyways, sales person always say like that buy today otherwise you loose
                    Last edited June 25 2014, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X