Sort by :
Filter by :
- Hi Santosh31
I visited Bella Casa and they also informed me the same. But I am not sureCommentQuote0Flag
- Experts need your advice. Please let us know your view.CommentQuote0Flag
- nea and bella casa falls in sus village, hencewhy it doesnt have PMC approval, but it will have sus village layout pass. How that will come into PMC within 2 months. if it is so, then entire sus village will be merged within 2 months, which is impossible. there is no proposal itself.....then starts the DP planning, then zoning of the entire village, approvals, feedbacks, corrects etc., etc., like baner which came under PMC last 3-4 years back. if something happens, it will take atleast 2-3 years minimum.
sus village starts from bella casa main road itself (TUV office), even theerth towers, western hills and vibgyor school is in under sus village boundary.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by santosh31I had enquired for - Nea which is at Sus Road by Bhandari Associates. I have learned that property is not PMC approved but this will be done in 2 months. Will this be ok to buy?
There are many projects which are being launched in SUS village.
Since the area is not under PMC hence rates are lower compare to baner or Sus road Too.
These projects will come under PMC limits once sus village merge into PMC.
Some villages are also opposing the move so the process might take some as well.
It will not happen in 2 months time though for sure.CommentQuote0Flag
- Would Baner - Nea safer to invest or would be like taking a chance? My budget is around 50 lacs and I want to invest in that area, so could you please suggest some PMC approved projects.CommentQuote0Flag
Hi if you are lloking for bella casa then we can go their together as I am looking for ready possesion and they told that they will be able to complete it in 3 months
Pls let me knowCommentQuote0Flag
- When you travel on Pashan-SUS road, you actually realize how much inside it actually is, and you can see that standing on the road near the river bridge before SUS gaon.
If you compare it that way, the rates are too too high for Nea. You can find anything on PASHAN SUS road at better price, and with almost equal distance from highway and better connectivity.CommentQuote2Flag
- I was interested in Nea around Nov 2013 and the SP of Nea had clarified that time itself that it falls under Sus Grampanchayat , so no question of PMC approval. He was sure that it will be merged under PMC within a couple of months,as per the last approval to merge surrounding villages ( some 27-28 villages ). But somehow the rates were too expensive considering nil amenities at that point of time, no connectivity ( road was only upto TUV, not sure of the update now ) plus their plans for new tower construction, somehow made me uncomfortable of what I was getting into.CommentQuote0Flag