Hello,

Is it good to invest in old real estate property?

Thanks
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Well it's always good to invest in property if you have long term goals.
    But wise investments depends on the analysis of risk and potential of the said property and nature of the property.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for reply and that's true where the investment to be done. I am thinking of investment in or around Wagholi.
    CommentQuote
  • old realestate property ? can you explain what it is?
    if you are talking about an flat or an apartment, it would be better that you choose the age of the property between 0-5 years, and expect the results or goals of your investment.
    if the apartment is already 10+ old, you may not get a good deal, as there wont be any purchasers for it. i mean to say the % of interested will be very less, and the property price will not be as same as the market value.
    if you have any other ideas about the investment, please let us know, so that we can put our point of view.
    also explain about your OLD REAL ESTATE PROPERTY....... in detail.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Rao,

thanks for your valuable feedback..
    yes i mean flat by real estate property. I mayn't be clear in putting my query because I don't understand many of these technical terms :).

Previously I was thinking of investing in Plot but came to know that there are many issues with it and also it is difficult get NA plot.
    Any suggestion more?

Regards
    CommentQuote