Last updated: January 16 2016
112 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Nyati Elan vs Rohan Abhilasha Wagholi Pune

Originally posted by eloish View Post
    @NestSeeker2 RE: 1 BHK Nyati Elan

There are 1 BHK ~650 sq.ft units in Nyati Elan (E building) I visited the site on Monday and there are hand full available currently. Since the builder saw good response for 1 BHK there are planning to open 2 new building in Jan'15 only for 1 BHK booking (earlier marked for future development)

I am seriously not able to shortlist the project - as my objective is investment and some rental income i think for now Wagholi is the best lot for me.

Thanks!
    OK ... my mistake .. yes, there are 2 in the middle of the back side of Building E. But I would suggest to increase your budget by another 5 lacs and go for compact 2 BHK which would have lot of advantages from rental as well as resale perspective. Just my opinion.

Yes, all 1 BHK and compact 2 BHK in phase-1 are sold out. One of my friends has been following up for compact 2 BHK for past one month but he has been getting same response. He has been given options in phase-5 though.

There are mixed reactions about Wagholi on this forum. Finally, you will have to decide for yourself. In my opinion, if one has long term view (5 to 8 years), Wagholi will prove to be the best investment.

Comment

Hi,

I plan to visit both these and few other projects in wagholi on Sunday. Will share information post my visit to sites.

Guys, any other project recommendations in wagholi (reputed builders only)?

Sent from my XT1033 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

3800 psft booked last month

Comment

I did not like the location of Rohan Abhilasha.

Its a very secluded place to stay as of now.

There are many buildings coming up in the area but mostly investors flats lying vacant.

Look like ghost societies

Comment

Congrats new home owners at Niyati . Looks promising , I have one concern that one major road is passing between the property which is for JSPM college students . Some mentioned its added advantage for rental , some has different opinion .

So far I think this is one of the best upcoming project in Wagholi .

Comment

Originally posted by FriendRatan View Post
              Congrats new home owners at Niyati . Looks promising , I have one concern that one major road is passing between the property which is for JSPM college students . Some mentioned its added advantage for rental , some has different opinion .

So far I think this is one of the best upcoming project in Wagholi .

The road passing through phase1 and rest of the phases will be shared by college. I had the same concerns since my flat has a terrace facing this road. Shouldn't be much of a problem since its on higher floor.

I have been there few times. Its a very wide road. The road doesn't look much busy. May be it gets busier in morning and evening hours. and Nyati sales told me that they are going to make it a 4 lane cement road and provide street lights etc.

Once developed and fully occupied the society will have minimum 5 to 6 thousand residents. So don't think college students will be any problem.

Comment

Just created a Nyati Elan Wagholi owners google group . Feel free to join .

https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nyati-elan-wagholi

Comment

Hi Nestseeker, requesting you to please share the contact details of the broker with me as well. Also if you could provide your name, so that I can give him your reference. PM me.

Thanks a lot in advance.
                  Last edited March 11 2015, 02:08 PM.

Comment

I heard politicians in Wagholi are opposing the inclusion in PMC and have filed case in court, this may delay the development in this area..however I also heard that the builders are trying their best get it included.

So what is the current status, anyone has any clue.

Comment

I have been looking for an investment around 30-40 L budget and after a lot of research zeroed-in wagholi as prices in all the other areas is out of my reach. Finally decided to visit Nyati Elan, Pristine on the road ahead and Rohan Abhilasha. Nyati seems a reasonable good project, not very far from the main road, however, the approach road would be shared by college which can be both a +ve and a -ve, from an investment point of view it seemed alright to me as I live in Pimple Saudagar and dont wish to stay in wagholi and the area can yield good returns in 5-6 years time-frame. As per the sales team all the 1bhk are sold out and the price they offered me for 759 sqft is 4300 which takes the overall package to 42.83. I told them that the cost is not justified and they immediately told me they can do a deal for 40L, if I am seriously interested, which tends me to believe there is a room for further negotiation. Overall the project appears good from an investment point of view to me, given that Nyati is one of the premium builders. I dropped the idea of visiting the Pristine property as it was too much in the interior and returned from half way. Similarly the location of Rohan Abhilasha was also a major put-off.

Existing owners, is 39-40L a good package for 759 - 2bhk. Has anyone gone through all the approvals/certificates/nocs/cidc-cqra certificates. I am planning to get a copy of the documents from the main office in kalyani nagar before deciding anything but if someone has already seen them it will help.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X