Kolte Patil Stargaze, Kolte Patil Developers, Bhugaon, Pune

Last updated: December 23 2018
141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Kolte Patil Stargaze, Kolte Patil Developers, Bhugaon, Pune

Stargaze

I visited the site this weekend and really liked the location. Before that I visited areas like Wakad, Pimple Saudagar, Pashan etc. I liked Kolte Patil Stargaze because place is surrounded by green hills and I dont like cement jungles(wakad).

I have heard that KP is known for late possession and all. But I will like to hear from existing Kolte Patil customers specially regarding build quality and overall buying experience.

Please reply.

Comment

Originally posted by swapkat View Post
      I have heard that KP is known for late possession and all. But I will like to hear from existing Kolte Patil customers specially regarding build quality and overall buying experience.

Please reply.
      Came to know that Pune's famous blogger, Ravi K has some detailed post on this builder. Do check them out, the latest interviews of the bakras err buyers.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Yes, I went through that. But that is mailnly regarding Ivy Estate. Other feedbacks are positive. So wanted to know feedback from actual Kolte Patil customers.
        Please reply

Comment

Yes, I went through that. But that is mailnly regarding Ivy Estate. Other feedbacks are positive. So wanted to know feedback from actual Kolte Patil customers.
          Please reply
          Check out Life Rupublic thread.
          And I don't think there will be much buyers here at Kolte patil as many saved themselves from becoming a bakra.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

I visited the site this weekend and really liked the location. Before that I visited areas like Wakad, Pimple Saudagar, Pashan etc. I liked Kolte Patil Stargaze because place is surrounded by green hills and I dont like cement jungles(wakad).

Please reply.
            If you dont link cement jungles, better shift to a village and live life merrily ever after. The amount you will give to KP, in that you can own few bighas of farm and can be a mini jameendar!
            All the newly created areas were farm land/jungle 5-7 years ago (wakad/thergaon/pimple saudagar etc) and look at them now!
            Without giving any advice, what rate did they quote you? Just being curious about what these bunch of skimmers are upto.

Comment

Originally posted by NeedHomeNow View Post
              If you dont link cement jungles, better shift to a village and live life merrily ever after. The amount you will give to KP, in that you can own few bighas of farm and can be a mini jameendar!
              I dont think you are from pune as you dont understand location dynamics
              And I think you live in Wakad and didn't like me calling it as Cement Jungle.

Anyways coming back to some serious discussion, they quoted me Rs. 6200 psf negotiable, that was 3 weeks back. Now I heard they are quoting Rs.6500 psf.

Comment

OMG.!!!....Is that price -6500 psf-worth for bavdhan budruk?
                How far away from kothrud? so will chance to enjoy city-life also.

I heard from KP sales guys, told there are already 40 flats booked. possession around June 2017

Comment

SONGIBIRD is also quoting 6000/- now..this project is 2-3 kms nearer to city than them..

Comment

Originally posted by Apatel1 View Post
                    OMG.!!!....Is that price -6500 psf-worth for bavdhan budruk?
                    How far away from kothrud? so will chance to enjoy city-life also.

I heard from KP sales guys, told there are already 40 flats booked. possession around June 2017
                    Place is around 2.5 KMs from Chandani Chowk, opposite to Oracle Financial Services Ltd. And they are saying bypass is 800m from the site. But I never checked that connectivity(somewhere near Mahindra FirstChoice). I heard from one of my friends that road is not in good shape.

And my personal opinion is you can enjoy city life being close to nature.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I am very new to this forum, have been searching propoerty in Bavdhan ,baner, since the Baner prices have shot up crazy hence now hunting in bavdhan. last 2-3 months have been looking for many projects in Bavdhan. nothing seems to be less than 68Lakhs for a under construnction 2BHK apartment in this area. that too you would get badhan aneex which is on the other side of highway. i have seen below propoerties

1) Skyi IRIS
                      2)Pebbles II
                      3)Songbirds
                      4)Welworth
                      5)Stargze.
                      all the above projects the 2BHK cost 71L-79Lkahs. the prices in this area has shotup . i particulary liked the stargaze project. its in in pre-launch and the location is good and has hills around and located at good height from normal level and gives nice view of surrounding.i also heard that the chandni chowk to lavasa Road is going to widenned to 120 Feet and already approved. and it will offer another good connectivity to Hinjewadi IT park . 3 KMs away from Kothrud and all highways are very near to quickly get even to other locations. i also heard that there are other projects in this area from Gera and Marvel which are already chargin 7500 Rs SQFT . we can enjoy the nature also from here. pls advise if we should go ahead or not.?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X