Re : Kolte Patil Stargaze, Kolte Patil Developers, Bhugaon, Pune

6500 ???? whats there in Bhugaon ???
    its at par with Baner...

Comment

Originally posted by getrahulmore View Post
      6500 ???? whats there in Bhugaon ???
      its at par with Baner...

Actually the address is bavdhan, which is slightly more close to kothrud, 3 bhk goes to 1.2 cr , which is definitely expensive, unless this project has to be one of the best in this locality .

Comment

Originally posted by vishaarad View Post
        earlier it was 2017 mid ..
        its still in 2017. my friend has signed agreeement and its 2017 in it

Comment

Originally posted by IMRealEstate View Post
          The possession is to be given after 3 yrs..around end of 2018... Now a days, builder just needs to disclose up coming project and the location and sit back and relax.. his pockets will be filled easily.

Comment

I am new to the forum and looking to buy my first property. looking at locations which are nearer to the city life and also convenient to get to work with good road connectivities and acess. i have shortlisted Bavdhan area,i like its location which is near to Kothrud and at the same time offers good connectivity to Hinjewadi . i have been looking at many proejcts in this area. i have seen this stargaze and i liked the location which is quite close to chandni chowk. has two approach Road to the site, one from Mumbai pune highway and other from mulsi/paud road. this area has also seen some more super luxury projects also from Marvel and Gera, so the area looks promising.

have also seen other projects like Songbirds,forest trail etc. i am looking at under construction property . please advise your opinion of this project. pls advise pros and cons guys. i know its slightly expensive but this looks one of the good proejcts currently in this area

Comment

Originally posted by vijaybabu View Post

That's great. Thanks for the confirmation . Have you taken any unit there ? How was the experience for booking and registration ?

Comment

Originally posted by IMRealEstate View Post
                That's great. Thanks for the confirmation . Have you taken any unit there ? How was the experience for booking and registration ?
                i haven't but my friend has, i will check with him. although i believe it was good as he sounded quite happy about it and didnt mention anything unpleasant .he did mention that the construction is ongoing at good pace and its on track .

Comment

any update

hi guys
                  any update on this project, pls share your opinion. has anyone visited the site

Comment

All, has anyone visited or booked here.? Pls give details . I am based overseas and currently looking at bavdhan area. Saw this Walkthrough video of the projects looks quite good .cannot visit site though.as per sales Construction is already on going and all approvals are in place . Sbi has also approved it as I am planning for some loan.pls advise guys.
                    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwgqv48OwRU

Comment

Originally posted by jaykul View Post
                      All, has anyone visited or booked here.? Pls give details . I am based overseas and currently looking at bavdhan area. Saw this Walkthrough video of the projects looks quite good .cannot visit site though.as per sales Construction is already on going and all approvals are in place . Sbi has also approved it as I am planning for some loan.pls advise guys.
                      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwgqv48OwRU
                      I would avoid dealing with KPLD. See another thread (kolte patil wakad project) for reasons. Are there other projects there that you may consider?

And he is much costly anyway compared to what he offers, isnt he? I mean - 24k glitterati is marketed as some premium project but the apartment blocks are close together, quality is average. Some nice elevation so that it looks good from outside.

Comment

• Gdgdgdhd
                        Gdgdgdhd commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hello Guys,
                        I am interested to buy 2BHK flat in Stargaze.
                        My budget is max 70 lacs including everything.
                        I got a call today from sales team stating that some offer is going on and best rate for smallest 2BHK is 70lacs + taxes.
                        Please do let me if is it worth to negotiate with builder or they won't come down for my price.

Another option I have is Pebbles Urbania in Bavdhan. Builder is giving launching offer for group of 10 people which is 5000 per/sqft.
                        The 920sqft flat is coming around 56lacs inclusive all. But the main problem is access road is very small through Bavdhan gavthan and possession is by March 2020.

Any suggestions if these rates are comparative?
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X