Last updated: September 1 2015
12 | Posts
3641 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concord Portia by Concord Spaces, Balewadi, Pune‎ - Need Advice

Hi all
    presently while roaming in the Balewadi area i came across the project 'CONCORD PORTIA' ready possession 3 BHKD visited the site, rate is 3100 psqf which i think can be negotiated to 3000. i liked the project, its by Atharva Housing who already have project named CONCORD PROXIMA in Baner.

Need advice for wheather to go for the project or not.
    they only have three BHK

Regards

Re : Concord Portia by Concord Spaces, Balewadi, Pune‎ - Need Advice

the project is bit inside and road is also narrow.

almost all builders in the area are asking almost same rate. Nirmiti Zion (Near by Concord Portia ) is qoting 3200 (which again could be negotiated . but they had 2 bhk availability.

Comment

What size are the 3 BHKs? u got to see whats the total cost that charged and take a call - if 3BHK and the budget suits your taste

Originally posted by pabitrak5 View Post
      Hi all
      presently while roaming in the Balewadi area i came across the project 'CONCORD PORTIA' ready possession 3 BHKD visited the site, rate is 3100 psqf which i think can be negotiated to 3000. i liked the project, its by Atharva Housing who already have project named CONCORD PROXIMA in Baner.

Need advice for wheather to go for the project or not.
      they only have three BHK

Regards

Comment

Try to negotiate down to 2500-2650. I saw some other site which is closer to the road at 2800.

Comment

Nothing is worth above 2200 or max 2300 in that ghostly area...no roads, no drainage, no water supply...not worth it at all...
          You end up surrounded by company of scorpio gang, think ten times before buying at such atrocious rates..!!

Comment

Ghostly area...

Agreed the area is not developed yet, but then in India the roads come after people populate the region.

There are few pros with regards to Concord Portia:

1. Going by Concord Proxima the builder does a decent job.
            2. If you look at the Development Plan for Balewadi, the area beyond Concord Portia, till the river falls under planned township and thus you can be assured of no haphazard growth. (Assumption: DP will be implemented this century)

Cons:
            1. DP road is on the paper and without this road its going to be tough commute

If I were to predict, Balewadi has a bright future and Concord Portia is right in the middle of it...(Google maps)

Chao

Comment

Originally posted by hporwal View Post
              the project is bit inside and road is also narrow.

almost all builders in the area are asking almost same rate. Nirmiti Zion (Near by Concord Portia ) is qoting 3200 (which again could be negotiated . but they had 2 bhk availability.
              Concord was 2700 in October and Zion was asking 2800. Both were not open to negotiate. I offered 2650 to Zion but they did not. But Concord can negotiate as they are stuck with 3 BHK.

Comment

Crazy -- Concord, Titanic...

I really don't understand why these builders give crazy names to the buildings...

Concord!!! what on earth this name for a building...Is this building going to fly at 300 km/hr ? Will we have to put seat belts when entering this building or what??? Out of world experience when entering in the building....

Now i can imagine why Real estate sunk like Titanic!!...

Comment

Originally posted by Anandpa View Post
                  I really don't understand why these builders give crazy names to the buildings...

Concord!!! what on earth this name for a building...Is this building going to fly at 300 km/hr ? Will we have to put seat belts when entering this building or what??? Out of world experience when entering in the building....

Now i can imagine why Real estate sunk like Titanic!!...
                  Absolutely correct...that's why I hate these fancy names...makes no sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by monds View Post
                    Absolutely correct...that's why I hate these fancy names...makes no sense to me.
                    btw what does portia means doesnot sound too good

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X