If anybody has booked a flat in Pride Soft City Charoli , can join this group and share experiences.

I have booked a flat there and now builder is asking to start registration process but I am waiting for it to launch and then go for registration.

anybody out there has done the registration there ??
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • booked and share experiences?
    What kinda experiences? I gave cheque, they accepted it. I wrote on cheque with blue ink and right hand and handed it over with left hand and they accepted it in their sales persons right hand. It was very difficult feeling of giving away my hard earned money for this but I did it with a very heavy and paining heart.

It's just a booking dude, what experiences you want?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by investwest
    booked and share experiences?
    What kinda experiences? I gave cheque, they accepted it. I wrote on cheque with blue ink and right hand and handed it over with left hand and they accepted it in their sales persons right hand. It was very difficult feeling of giving away my hard earned money for this but I did it with a very heavy and paining heart.

It's just a booking dude, what experiences you want?

ha ha ha... jaan le lo bacche ki !! :bab (59)::D
    CommentQuote
  • I booked in Pride Soft City but later cancelled it because they were not sharing documents for verification and asking for 20% before launching the project, somehow I didn't find such demands legitimate and cancelled. I was already upset 'caz I booked it for 3888, later they called me and told booking can't be done below 3996.
    So much of un-professionalism and greed at the very first step was too much to handle.
    CommentQuote
  • have you started registration there ?? CRM team is calling me for registration but i feel it would be good to go for registration after official launch of project ???? wat say ?
    CommentQuote
  • what u guys feel , is this worth project for spending money considering investment and residential use ???
    CommentQuote
  • There's already a good and knowledgeable thread going on with the same topic to which you are coming now. I can see that you already posted there, so why do you need a new thread with same old discussion?
    CommentQuote
  • We have similar existing threads in the forum . This thread is being locked . For further information & discussion on this project/topic, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/73765-pride-soft-city-pride-group-charoli-pune/page11?t=74861&page=11

Search Before Posting – Use 'Google Custom Search' – Keep forum free from Duplicate Threads
    CommentQuote