Collapse

Searching home for retired parents

Last updated: September 26 2017
31 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Searching home for retired parents

Nandan Euphora in Vishrantwadi is charging 5800 to 6000 psf.2BHK here costs around 79 to 81 lacs,but again carpet area is 786 sq ft with terrace 155 sq ft.

Prices of Nandan Euphora for 3BHK-

A.
    3 BHK. 948 149 1382 9407888
    984 149 1428 9701600

B.Costing For Garden Flats,psf :5800

3 BHK 984. 279+514 1712. 11514971
    3 BHK 949 225+514. 1613 10882886

C.8th floor: psf:6000
    3BHK carpet 948 terrace 109 Total area 1342 Total price 9447977
    984 130 1413 9916900

Please share your valuable opinion about this project considering these prices.My original maximum budget is 80 lacs at this moment.I am looking for a property for my parents after retirement.Possession till December 2016 is ok for me as my father will retire in October 2016.Thanks in advance:-)

Comment

Check out if there are any re-sales in Nyati environ.

Comment

vinod,

Are you gonna stay with parents or not ?
        If not, why not explore other cities like Nagpur or Nashik ? You can get some good flats in prime locations here.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

[QUOTE=realacres;1170416]vinod,

Are you gonna stay with parents or not ?
          If not, why not explore other cities like Nagpur or Nashik ? You can get some good flats in prime locations

I can't stay with them due to my job
          I thought about this option too.Why Pune? Why not Nagar,Nashik or Kolhapur. Nagpur is out of my league as all my relatives live in western maharashtra and marathwada region.Finally, I came up with logical conclusion that we need at least one home in Pune.For parents also it makes sense as medical facilities are good in Pune and Pune is well connected,though quality of life in Pune has gone down in last ten years.It was a lovely city when I was studying in Pune.
          Alas,I was even thinking to buy a small piece of land n develope kind of green house near Pune which will keep my parents occupied and my father would really love to do that. So many random thoughts, but you are right Tier 2 cities like Nashik,Kolhapur,Nagar,Nagpur are a good choice for retired people to live? Once again thanks for your suggestion !

Comment

Originally posted by vinodg View Post
            I can't stay with them due to my job
            I thought about this option too.Why Pune? Why not Nagar,Nashik or Kolhapur. Nagpur is out of my league as all my relatives live in western maharashtra and marathwada region.Finally, I came up with logical conclusion that we need at least one home in Pune.For parents also it makes sense as medical facilities are good in Pune and Pune is well connected,though quality of life in Pune has gone down in last ten years.It was a lovely city when I was studying in Pune.
            Alas,I was even thinking to buy a small piece of land n develope kind of green house near Pune which will keep my parents occupied and my father would really love to do that. So many random thoughts, but you are right Tier 2 cities like Nashik,Kolhapur,Nagar,Nagpur are a good choice for retired people to live? Once again thanks for your suggestion !
            If Pune is your choice & parents are not working, then you have options on East as well as West. Based on the lifestyle of your parents, take a call whether East is better or West, after which we can go in details.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
              If Pune is your choice & parents are not working, then you have options on East as well as West. Based on the lifestyle of your parents, take a call whether East is better or West, after which we can go in details.

I am open to both though I am more inclined to the eastern pune.whats your take on it?

Comment

Instead of east or west I'll suggest to search for south or north pune - prices will be better (lesser the demand, lesser the price) and you'll get more area in same budget. Having a spacious flat is better than having it in heart of city (only if you are ok with the location and don't need daily visit to city center).

Comment

Originally posted by investwest View Post
                  Instead of east or west I'll suggest to search for south or north pune - prices will be better (lesser the demand, lesser the price) and you'll get more area in same budget. Having a spacious flat is better than having it in heart of city (only if you are ok with the location and don't need daily visit to city center).

Thanks for your suggestion! Could u please be bit more specific about areas and projects if you know any?

Comment

I'll suggest you to check dhayari, katraj/ambegaon belt or area nearby kartaj kondhwa road.
                    Another side on North, you can explore is Moshi, Chikhali, Alandi etc. Moshi, Chikhali comes under pradhikaran so it's worth visiting at least once - everything is well planned (just like cidco in navi mumbai) - you get all basic infra ready before starting the construction, such as roads, footpaths, drainage, water lines, electricity and so on..

Comment

Originally posted by investwest View Post
                      I'll suggest you to check dhayari, katraj/ambegaon belt or area nearby kartaj kondhwa road.
                      Another side on North, you can explore is Moshi, Chikhali, Alandi etc. Moshi, Chikhali comes under pradhikaran so it's worth visiting at least once - everything is well planned (just like cidco in navi mumbai) - you get all basic infra ready before starting the construction, such as roads, footpaths, drainage, water lines, electricity and so on..
                      Thanks a lot for your help! I would certainly like to explore these areas.If you know any good projects in these areas please let me know.:-)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X