I am looking for a 2.5 or 3 BHK apartment in Bavdhan or Varje. I can wait for possesion by June 2011.

What are the best projects that I should look for? What is the average psf rate in these areas?

Thanks for any inputs.
Read more
Reply
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Your budget, please?
    CommentQuote
  • Wait till 2011, i sugeest you will have to wait till the buidlers is in the mmod to deliver. Buddy be clear, go for ready to move in apartment. Be clear on Budget. Ongoing rates in Bavdhan is 3000 to 3500 which is a hype created by builders and brokers, Rate there should not be more that 2500. all the best.... By the way you try Nanacy Brhamha.. Its a gost apartment where only ghosts live... serch the forum to get the answers on ghosts in nanay Brahma:D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Budget

    My budget is around 45 L
    CommentQuote
  • Re

    Check Rohan Leher ...close to Mumbai-pune highway.
    It is within PMC limits, close to Bavdhan too, and good connectivity to Pune city.
    It will be within your budget.
    Also, the builder is very reputed, and project is really good.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SDeshpande
    My budget is around 45 L

    You will get a ready poss in & around Rahul Park with ease in this budget. The area is good, all the shops, ricks, PMPML etc. is there & you have good conectivity to NH4 bypass as well as Kothrud. All the things are already there & best part:- No DPs around!! Just make sure you avoid Aditya A Garden City due to the reasons discussed on other threads.
    CommentQuote
  • There was a new project coming just ahead of DSk Ranwara.. for some reasons it is stalled..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by m_square
    There was a new project coming just ahead of DSk Ranwara.. for some reasons it is stalled..


    whats name of new project???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by priyamramani
    Check Rohan Leher ...close to Mumbai-pune highway.
    It is within PMC limits, close to Bavdhan too, and good connectivity to Pune city.
    It will be within your budget.
    Also, the builder is very reputed, and project is really good.


    Builder reputed ,Project Good but Highway Nearby Ooooops.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AbhishekK
    whats name of new project???



    will get back to you on this..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks guys for the feedback:)))) I am also on if there are any good schemes on Sinhagad Road. Any suggestions there? Is it a good option?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SDeshpande
    Thanks guys for the feedback:)))) I am also on if there are any good schemes on Sinhagad Road. Any suggestions there? Is it a good option?


    According to me Sun Sattellite is the best option in this area......1 km from warje and 2 km from sinhgad road......We r waiting for detail review about it from RealAcres....that is his favorate project too....

    planet is another option...u can find more details in thread below,

    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/pune/t-need-information-about-sun-satellite-sun-planet-5428/page3.html
    CommentQuote
  • Good and current schemes in Bavdhan

    Guys I am back to India now and looking for flat in Bavdhan area. I am looking for 2.5 or 3 bhk..budget is 50 L.

    What are the current good schemes in Bavdhan.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SDeshpande
    Guys I am back to India now and looking for flat in Bavdhan area. I am looking for 2.5 or 3 bhk..budget is 50 L.

    What are the current good schemes in Bavdhan.


    Good, your budget increased by 5L in 4 months.

    Originally Posted by realacres
    You will get a ready poss in & around Rahul Park with ease in this budget. The area is good, all the shops, ricks, PMPML etc. is there & you have good conectivity to NH4 bypass as well as Kothrud. All the things are already there & best part:- No DPs around!!


    real, do you have any idea about latest rates at Rahul Park? They seem to be coming up with one more phase. Saw the construction in full swing there.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi SDeshpande,

    First thing, DO NOT disclose your budget so easily!! "I am back from abroad and have 50 lac in my pocket to buy 2.5bhk" is a line that will not help you catch a good bargain!! In fact it is people like you with deep pockets who have inflated the property market so much in Pune and made common men's lives miserable!!!

    Murtaza
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SDeshpande
    Thanks guys for the feedback:)))) I am also on if there are any good schemes on Sinhagad Road. Any suggestions there? Is it a good option?


    Try Vasant Vihar on Sinhagad road Vadgaon. It is very near to Darode Jog's Crossover County and Paranjape's Madhukosh. Possesion in Dec 11. Construction to start by Aug 10. You can get an adjacent 2bhk (area 900 sq ft) & 1bhk (area 600 sq ft) so total 1500 sq ft in 50 Lacs.
    CommentQuote