Dreams Onella, Dreams Group, Hadapsar, Pune

Last updated: July 20 2016
47 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Dreams Onella, Dreams Group, Hadapsar, Pune

Thanks GGeorge;[/MENTION];
    I heard about the issues between Satav family and builder has been resolved and builder have official court clearance.
    Did you or whoever else booked flats in Dreams Onella got any communication on the same from builder?
    PoojaP;[/MENTION]; It seems you have booked flat recently so can you please help me with the approximate rate on which builder got agree to finalize the property. The reason why I am asking you is there are multiple projects near to this, whose rates are comparatively low i.e. near to Rs 3600/- per sq ft. As you know there is huge discussion going on about Real Estate Price Bubble is going to Burst and I just want to confirm about it prior to booking flat in this area.

Is this builder just showing price high compare to others and then negotiating to give you the satisfaction of bargaining the rate.
    Please suggest which will help me to take decision whether I should go for Onella or not. If yes then what should be the base rate?

Appreciate your feedback.

Thank you.
    Last edited December 14 2015, 11:42 AM. Reason: user tag

Comment

kalpak83;

I don't see why you should not consider other builders if you are getting rates as of 3600/sq ft .. As you said , the builders just hype the price so that after negotiation ,we feel we got a good deal .

Anyone who booked recently can shed some light on the best base rate applicable if you are going ahead with this builder .

Comment

I've also bought a 3 BHK in Dreams Onella last year. Can you please add me to the group?

Also, we can create a whatsapp group. In last meeting with sale lady, she was saying possession might get delayed to May/June.

Comment

Added you to social group .. Absolutely agree , We need a WhatsApp group to pass info/Updates.

The problem with this is forum we cannot share phone numbers ,email .Also there is no option to send private message to members .

LETS HOPE IN FUTURE THEY CAN GET THESE BASIC FEATURES IN PLACE ....
          Last edited January 27 2016, 12:46 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

• prasha6674
            prasha6674 commented
            Editing a comment
            Can someone add me to the group, I have purchased flat at dreams Onella

cancelled a booking

Hello every

I have recently booked a flat in dream onella but after searching more information about this property. Got your views on this forum and you came to know about the legal issue. I have inquired about. Board is still there on the kaccha path and its written this land belong to private property. Somehow doubt has come in my mind and I have cancelled the flat. Please guide me.
          what are the views of other ppl who had booked a flat. ?

Comment

As per kalpak83; this issue has been sorted out .Now the kacha road is part of this project i think

Comment

Cant we ask Dreams Onella group to create one Whats up group for us and add all owners to that group.

Comment

I do not think they will be bothered about starting a Whats app group of all the flat owners ...Although , Worth trying !!

I created a whatsapp group

i tried sending private msg to you RnPgindia; ..it says you are not allowed to receive messages .
                Last edited January 24 2016, 02:02 PM. Reason: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum.

Comment

Please add me too in the group.

Comment

Created Facebook group here. Join in the group. I'm sure, everyone is more active on FB compared to IREF. I've created a group chat for the flat owners there.

ALL FRIENDS, WHO HAS BOUGHT FLAT IN DREAMS ONELLA, PLEASE SEND YOUR GROUP MEMBERSHIP REQUEST HERE.

The FB group is strictly for Dreams Onella flat owners. For verification purpose, please send your flat-no, in the member-ship request.
                    Last edited January 27 2016, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X