New launch : Vision Boulevard by Siddhivinayak group - Pimple saudagar

Last updated: February 2 2017
10 | Posts
4199 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New launch : Vision Boulevard by Siddhivinayak group - Pimple saudagar

I am searching 2 BHK flat in pimple saudagar as per my all consideration.

My criteria as shown in below:
    Property type: New
    Possession: Year, 2015 or 2016
    Flat Type: 2BHKSqft (Min 950 to Max 1100)
    Budget: 60Lacs to Max 70Lacs

Siddhivinayak (sakla Enterprise)groups launch “Vision Boulevard” project in pimple saudagar.
    I called them, they are telling 6000/sqft price for 2 BHK 1072 sqft.
    Location is looks good, opposite plam breeze, near sairam petrol pump.

Is there any idea about this project?
    I would like to get few opinions from IREF members about the project and the builder reputation.
    Please provide me your valuable suggestions.

Thanks & Best regards,
    Ankur

Re : New launch : Vision Boulevard by Siddhivinayak group - Pimple saudagar

Visit S3 and other old projects of Sakla group and you'll get to know what they call 'quality' - 4 bhks in S3 are selling at lower rates than 3bhks in older societies and still people opting for a 3bhk in comparatively older society than going for a 4bhk in S3.. same is the story of 3bhk in S3, you'll get a 3bhk here in your budget if anytime you decide to look for resale.

Comment

Siddhivinayak group :- Buy flat here if you want to have free of cost headache & eager to have monetory losses as well.
      Apart from S3 as investwest has rightly said, visit Ginger also. Third class quality, not just constro but even the lifts. The construction lifts look better than this !!

Btw, also check out how amenities promised to Shubhshree Woods row house soc never came up & how open space was gobbled up by this builder.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Thanks guys for your valuable feedback.

Recently, this is only one (vision boulevard) new project launch in pimple saudagar.
        That's why i was interested. but now i have to double crosscheck about that project.

I have shortlisted Rosewood, Dwarka flora residency & vision boulevard.
        Rosewood - DP road or access issue.
        Dwarka flora - No amenities
        vision boulevard - Quality issue.

As per Investwest suggest, i have to think about resale option.
        Is there any chance to come new project in pimple saudagar?

Comment

The same happened with S3, at the time of launch builder advertised it too much and people fell for ads.
          The amenities never came up, instead builder provided PAY and use club outside society for general public. Garden went to podium with no plaster and minimal play equipment, ask residents what they were promised and what they got.
          Every flat (no matter on which floor you take) has seepage issues in almost all the walls. List of issues is too big and this repeats in every project of this group.

There's a G.K.'s new launched project in Rahatani and another one from G.K. is coming up next to Tamara.

Comment

Appreciated your comment.
            Now, i have to completely dropped the idea about that project.
            why the builder are doing this kind of cheap thing in prime location?

i hope, G.K will come up with good deal and good project layout.
            As you mentioned,one of them is dwarka sai, which is under construction.
            price is 6000/Sqft in rahatani..

Comment

Originally posted by Apatel1 View Post
              Appreciated your comment.
              Now, i have to completely dropped the idea about that project.
              why the builder are doing this kind of cheap thing in prime location?

i hope, G.K will come up with good deal and good project layout.
              As you mentioned,one of them is dwarka sai, which is under construction.
              price is 6000/Sqft in rahatani..

GK is the fair option in PS/rahatani. I have booked my flat in dwarka sai

Comment

Could you please tell me about location and current rate of dwaka sai?

Comment

Please share if you have details about any new Upcoming projects in/near Pimple Saudagar.

Comment

Do they still carry the same image?
                    The Builder has slashed the rates for the last remaining 10 flats. They are providing 2BHK (abt 1000sq ft) in around 65lacs all inclusive. I am giving this a thought. Valuable suggestions required!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X