Hi All,

I was thinking of buying a resedenial plot being sold by Buchade Patil developers in hinjewadi, near Life Republic. Wanted to know if anyone has bought a plot from them or have some information in this regard.
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Even I came across same while looking for plots online.I am too interested in the same.We are gr of 4 looking for land to build house in the same area.Do let me know if any option around 10k sq ft available.
    CommentQuote
  • I hope you are aware of garbage depot issue coming nearby.

By the way what rates and minimum plot size is being offered?
    CommentQuote
  • The minimum plot size is 1000 sq ft and rate is 1200/sq ft. I checked with them it is not a resdential plot , but a agricutlural plot, so they do not have collector NA. They said that the area will soon be under PCMC and they the plot automatically becomes a resendital plot. Is this true ?
    Does anyone have more info on this property.
    CommentQuote
  • What sales person is implying here is all plots of PCMC are NA. if so, this would be revolution in Pune real estate business. he is completely fooling.
    As per process, even if comes under PCMC or PMC, it would be still Agricultural, unless declared a residential zone by PCMC. Even then it would be R zone, and would have to go through a process to be declared NA.

Please correct me if I am wrong here.

Originally Posted by sourabhdx
    The minimum plot size is 1000 sq ft and rate is 1200/sq ft. I checked with them it is not a resdential plot , but a agricutlural plot, so they do not have collector NA. They said that the area will soon be under PCMC and they the plot automatically becomes a resendital plot. Is this true ?
    Does anyone have more info on this property.
    CommentQuote
  • No point getting into agricultural land purchase unless one has an agricultural background and name in 7/12 holding agricultural land.
    Promise of land being shortly converted from Agricultural to Non Agricultural land are sweeteners which will remain unfulfilled in most cases.
    You will be saddled with agricultural land on which construction is restricted and if you construct you will be at the mercy of officials who will tighten screws from time to time and you can never have peaceful stay.
    Do not fall for such traps-however convincing they may speak.
    Buy N/A land and duly verify status by hiring property lawyer.You pay more no doubt but title will be safe and marketable.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi , I am styaing in RLife Republic and Zenobia is just beside

The land is still Agriculture land but the area is proposed R zone
    I am planning to buy a Plot there . as i also own Agriculture land this deal looks good to me.
    CommentQuote
  • this is now Proposed R Zone the current status
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    So still is this land is in agricultural zone or came under R-Zone , Coz whatever I know is this is still in Agricultural Zone.
    Also anyone have bought any plot from them?

Thanks in advance for reply.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, is it worth buying land in Zenobia currently. How will be the appreciation value in coming 5 yrs?
    CommentQuote